Hey Megan!! Haven't said hello for a while, so I thought I would stop and tell you that your little guy is adORaBLe!! What a smile. Aren't they fun?? The joys of boys :) Hope all is well with you guys. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I lost my Grandma this past September...not an easy thing. Grandmas are special people, I'm sure yours will be missed. Take care.
5 comments:
Oh he's so cute!!! You captured a good smile. I've always got my camera out and ready for those big smiles, too bad my camera has a delay!!
I just love that picture!! Such a sweet little smile! So Cute! I could just eat him up too!! Love ya and Miss ya sister!
Hey Megan!! Haven't said hello for a while, so I thought I would stop and tell you that your little guy is adORaBLe!! What a smile. Aren't they fun?? The joys of boys :) Hope all is well with you guys. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I lost my Grandma this past September...not an easy thing. Grandmas are special people, I'm sure yours will be missed. Take care.
He is getting so BIG. What a darling little man. So cute!
How sweet! He is darling!
Post a Comment