2.10.2009

BoYs

This little man weighed 12 lbs 12 oz. at his 2 month check up! He was in the 70% for his weight and 90% for his height! He is SoO bIg!


I was trying to get some stuff done the other day and Jace was soo fussy and just wanted to be held which was making it a little hard to get anything done so I decided to put Bentley in his crib with him to entertain him. It worked out great! I was able to clean all the bedrooms without any fussing for an hour! Bentley LoVeS his baby brother :)



I walked into the playroom the other day and found this...
I could not stop laughing! I love how silly he is! He is definitly his father's son :)
There is another post below...

10 comments:

mike and elise said...

I can't believe how much Jace has changed! I think he's looking less like Benny as he gets older. He's adorable. Two beautiful boys!!!

The Coach and his Wife said...

your boys are so adorable!

Trinity said...

So cute. I love that song too. The other day while driving to work 97.1 had this guy (ryan star) on to promote his album. He is an up and coming star. It was so awesome raw. His voice was raspy, sexy and the lyrics were relatable. I am glad you noticed. I love music and the way it touches you to the core. Congratulations on the blessing. I love Bentley's curly hair. Adorable. You are one lucky lady.

The Brandt Family said...

I totally agree-we need to get together! We haven't even met little Jace yet-and we need to soon before the gift we got him no longer fits him!! Let's get on the boys about that....

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

So cute. You just glow in that picture with you and Jace. You truly have been blessed with such a wonderful family.

Jenn said...

They are both SO adorable! I can't wait for our new little one to get here even more from looking at your pictures! Oh and I LOVED that SNL Justin Timberlake/Beyonce dance! Bry and I saw it a few months ago on SNL and we laughed so hard over it. Hilarious!

Landen and Heather said...

I can't believe how fast they grow!Your boys are both adorable! I love the little blessing outfit.

Josh and Nikki said...

You have the cutest kids. We still need to come see baby Jace!

Our Fun Times said...

I'm so glad that Bentley just loves his little bro! They are going to have so much fun together!! I love the cowboy hat Benny has on....gotta love the silly part....definately silly like his dad! How sweet is Jace at his Blessing. Wow, he is getting so big! Cute little guy!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

I just want to kiss jace's cute cheeks! Bentley is getting so big and handsome! I love the pic's from Jace's blessing. you look GREAT!