2.10.2009

blessing.

Jace was blessed on February 1st!
This was the best picture I could get of the boys together...



The other ones looked like this...





I love this little handsome blessing.

7 comments:

Sheena said...

I LOVE baby blessings! It is so symbolic to see them dressed all in white. Isn't it crazy how perfect they are at that moment?

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

YAY!! :) your boys are so so cute !!! looks like you have been busy.... your youngest is getting so big love it :)

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

YAY!! :) your boys are so so cute !!! looks like you have been busy.... your youngest is getting so big love it :)

aLeXis said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are BOTH getting. You look AmAZING as AlWays! Hey we need to do lunch or dinner with Becky and Stacie (a little old YW get together). And we need to do a playdate with Britt and Miss Kadence. Let me know if you are still up for that. :) Talk to you soon.

aLeXis said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are BOTH getting. You look AmAZING as AlWays! Hey we need to do lunch or dinner with Becky and Stacie (a little old YW get together). And we need to do a playdate with Britt and Miss Kadence. Let me know if you are still up for that. :) Talk to you soon.

Michelle said...

You look gorgeous! I can't believe how much Jace looks like Bentley already.

The Gibson's said...

i love your boys. i am so sad I didn't get to see you on Monday. things are getting better around here as far as sicknesses go so i will be around. love ya girl