I had my LAST OB appt. yesterday! My Dr. was quite shocked I even made it to the appt. She thought she would have seen me at the hospital first, but noooo...... Well this little guy weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. as of yesterday. My Dr. said I was dialated to a
5 and
90% thinned out. WHAT?! Doesn't that sound like I should be in labor?? Well, I guess not..no contractions 5 minutes apart and no water breaking.. But on the upside, I have been enjoying my last couple uninterupted nights. Well, I am off to go do some jumping jacks. ;)
21 comments:
Hey Megan,
I can't believe you haven't had your baby that is pretty amazing. Atleast when you do go into labor you won't have too far to dialate. Well good luck with the baby! And let me know when he comes!
Collette
I like babies who stay in. No fun for you, I know. Good luck!
I'm excited for you I hope it is soon, I can't wait to see pictures of how cute he will be. Well when you do go into labor it should go really fast and therefore decrease your chances of having another c-section. Good Luck!
Good luck with those jumping jacks. He will be here soon enough. Be patient! Waaay harder said then done. I know it.
Oh Meg!!! I can't believe he isn't here yet! I know it's going to be soon. This whole experience has been overwhelming, and amazing! I've never felt love like this before. You're so lucky you're going to have two little ones to love! At least he's going to be a healthy little guy, hang in there. You better text me when it happens, I'm crossing my fingers for you! Good luck
Megz, I just keep expecting to get a phone call saying you'ved had him. When I don't hear anything, I pull out the blog to check up on the news. Shoot! That little Jace just isn't ready for his new life yet I guess! uh oh, he already has the Whitear gene...stubborn! :) haha love ya sis! ( dialated to a 5 and no contractions...crazy!)
Hey girl....hang in there, they come when they are ready. This little guy may be a little stubborn, so prepare!!!!! :) Wish you the best and make sure someone tells me!!!! Good luck! Oh and of course you can use that collage on my blog. :) Anything...for you!
K baby jace it's time to come. I can't wait to see this little guy. love ya girl hang in there
Hopefully he comes soon! I bet you are so anxious for him to get here! Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of him when he does finally decide to come!
I hope he gets here soon! I cant wait for you to post some pics of him.
By the Way: You can come shoppping with me anytime =)
Oh my gosh! Hang in there, and get to the hospital FAST when you start having contractions!!!! I'll call you and come over this week if you haven't had the baby by then, okay? Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!!!
I keep checking your blog expecting to see your new little guy, sounds like it should be anyday now! Good Luck!
You are SO close! I am so excited to see this beautiful little boy. Make sure to post pictures soon okay? And often. Good Luck!
Wow! If you are that far along you better get to the hospital the first sign of any contraction! My last baby just about fell out in the waiting room. Good Luck! I will be watching for pictures!
Good luck Meg! I hope everything goes perfect! I'm super happy for you and your expanding family!
CONGRATS!!!! I HEAR JACE IS FINALLY HERE!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!!! I HEAR JACE IS FINALLY HERE!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!!! :)
He will be here before you know it can't wait to see some cute pics of this new baby!!
Congrats! Courtney showed me his picture and he is beautiful, big too! Congrats! I hope everything went well!
Happy Birthday Baby Jace!
Yay! He's here! Congrats-we can't wait to see him!
can't wait to see baby!!! You made me laugh.. with the jumping jacks comment ;)
Post a Comment