My friend Brittany who was due with her baby girl a day after me had her baby late Sunday night. So, that's it..I am going for a jog right now! I am so jealous but mostly VERY HAPPY for her and her GORGEOUS new baby!! Congrats Britt and Adam! :O)
Oh, hang in there!! You're so close :) Not what you want to hear, I know. I HATE the last month of being prego...it SUCKS!! But I promise, that little guy will be here very soon, and before you know it you'll be chasing two little munchkins around the house. Enjoy the little while it lasts...the second one grows so much faster than the first!!
...and just between you and me, try jogging up and down the stairs for a bit (carefully!!)...worked for me :)
Oh man, seriously Jace lets get here already! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog, it made me smile!! lOve the collage pic too! So fun, I wish I could have been there! Can't wait to see you Megz, just think the next time I see you you will have a little guy in your arms...so fun! Love ya Vevs
3 comments:
That is so exciting for them. Your time will come sooner than you think. Only 16 days to go.
Oh, hang in there!! You're so close :) Not what you want to hear, I know. I HATE the last month of being prego...it SUCKS!! But I promise, that little guy will be here very soon, and before you know it you'll be chasing two little munchkins around the house. Enjoy the little while it lasts...the second one grows so much faster than the first!!
...and just between you and me, try jogging up and down the stairs for a bit (carefully!!)...worked for me :)
Oh man, seriously Jace lets get here already! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog, it made me smile!! lOve the collage pic too! So fun, I wish I could have been there! Can't wait to see you Megz, just think the next time I see you you will have a little guy in your arms...so fun! Love ya Vevs
Post a Comment