Rhonda made this photo collage from Cambria's Halloween party, and I thought I would steal it for my blog! :O) Thanks Rhonda! And thanks Cam for throwing such a FANTASTIC party! It was a blast!
I love love love Halloween. I cannot believe it is almost time for baby Jace. That will be so fun and exciting. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
What a cute little pumpkin family!!! Hey I was thinking of stopping by on Wed morning around 10 or so, will you be home?? Jack has an appoinment at Shriners so I thought I would visit you on my way.
4 comments:
I love love love Halloween. I cannot believe it is almost time for baby Jace. That will be so fun and exciting. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
What a cute little pumpkin family!!! Hey I was thinking of stopping by on Wed morning around 10 or so, will you be home?? Jack has an appoinment at Shriners so I thought I would visit you on my way.
You guys are very cute pumpkins!! Thats a cute collage too!!
I'm coming up next Monday for a week, we need to get together!
Post a Comment