9.08.2008

I'm obsessed..


So I finished Breaking Dawn today and quite honestly, I am DEPRESSED. I DO NOT want them to be over!! I have LOVED reading them so much and I feel like I am best friends with Bella, Edward, Alice..all of them really... I am going to miss them. I know, how pathetic am I?? If it gets to be too much to bare, I might just have to read them again! Ü Why can't Stephanie Meyer just keep making books about them?? She would make money!! She totally should..

12 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I am glad I wasnt the only one who was depressed when I was done reading! I still want more! Her website has some fun stuff on it, and also the manuscript for midnight sun(twilight from edwards perspective) if you are wanting more! I get a little bored at work and have ALOT of time on my hands to look at this stuff! it is stepheniemeyer.com

Landen and Heather said...

Your so funny! I think mostly everyone goes through that whole depression thing, and I did read them over and I loved them just as much the second time! You should read the The Host it takes a little bit to get into it, but I loved it too!

mike and elise said...

Yeah, to tell you the truth, I'm still depressed that they're over, and I still miss them...I don't think I've ever gone through withdrawls for this long on any book. Seriously, though, go to stepheniemeyer.com and there's like 250 pages to her manuscript from midnight sun. It got leaked onto the internet, so she's saying she won't finish, which really sucks. But at least that's another 250 pages where you don't have to be missing Edward...sigh...
You realy should read them again. I won't admit how many times I've read them. But let's say that I never get tired of them. I'll probably read them again in a year or so.

Amanda said...

I totally know what you mean! I finished the first and second in a couple of days, and I've been on the third for about a week now, besides the fact that life keeps me super busy, I think I am slowing down because I don't want them to end!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Hey megan
I heard on the news tonight that there could be another book. I'm not sure but you may want to look into it.

Hillari

ashley marie said...

I'm reading breaking dawn right now. I think I have about a 100 pages or so left. That picture of the movie cast annoys me. The guy playing Edward is not even cute, let alone 'perfect in every way.' Plus, I find him seriously disturbing. Did you picture him to look scary like he does. Barf barf. And I think the Stewart girl is a good actor, but she is too depressing to be Bella. Maybe the movie will change my mind. I'm wondering though if I should even watch them seeing as though I hate the 2 casted leading characters. The other 4 are fine though. Oh well....

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan! Yeah, I just got reading Breaking Dawn myself and I am definitely obsessed. I saw a preview for the movie and I had to run to the TV and crank up the volume. Can't wait for that one! Although I have to agree with what some other people said, Edward doesn't look at all how I pictured him.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

ditto! i was so sad when i finished! when should we get together?!

Trinity said...

Megan,
Thanks for commenting and for your words of encouragement! It's funny because so many people say, why would he want to do that? Or the money issue. However, people need firefighters at some point in their life whether its personally, community, or for a family member. Yet so many are quick to say I don't want to do that it doesn't pay well. Our world is so mixed up! It is nice to know people that are going through the same things as you and that they have been successful in doing so. And I just have to say it looks like you have grown into a great person. I have not seen you in about 6 years and we didn't leave on exactly the right foot. I am so grateful that highschool is just a mere glimpse of what life is truly about. So I am sorry for how things were left between us. We made some dumb mistakes. I hope that you have no hard feelings either? I am glad to say that I no longer do. Life lessons are the best are they not? Sorry this is so long, but I needed to say that:) And on the twilight series I am obsessed to. I have read the first book 3 times. I love them and am currently reading Midnight sun on Stephenie's website. Boo to rude people who leaked the book.

Trinity

Sheena said...

Thanks! I do hope people are receptive to it. I've gotten a pretty good response so far.
I think we are wanting to be in the clinton/syracuse area. It will be so nice to get out of a condo. Then hopefully we too can "expand" our little family! :) Your little man is too cute!

Sheena said...

p.s. I'm adding your sweet blog to mine! :)

Brooke said...

glad I convinced you haha