When my mom and Benny picked me up from the airport last week, we decided to go to a few stores in Sugarhouse and this is what we found hanging out by our car when we came back. Bentley LOVED them!
(I would be posting some pics from Florida but my camera was on a wierd setting and taking blurry and fuzzy pictures..as you can see with these..So I am going to wait for my sister to send me some of hers:)
5 comments:
Hey girl! I think a bunch of the girls from snow are getting together this friday at my apartment, wanna come!?
I just can't get over how cute little Benny is! So cute! Wow, Megzy you are getting close to having another little munchkin...can you believe it! Call me we'll chat!! Love ya Vevs
he is so cute ducks are so fun!! I hope he got to feed them thats the best!!
That's funny!! That picture of your little man is really cute!
YESSS I did tag you :-) sorry to leave 2 comments i get bored at work ;-) so please do it everyone i tagged sucks only one person has done it and last time i did it when michelle tagged me and NO one did it LAME!!! Cell phones and key's are no good we finally got a key hook to hang up cause it gets so bad!!
Post a Comment