9.29.2010

Wierd

So I've been trying to be more consistant with my blogging as you can see by all my recent blog posts! I was messing around with the design page trying to change things up a bit, it's been a long time since I've done that and blogger has revamped their settings and design stuff so I was clicking on all these new things trying to figure it out. I clicked on 'Stats' and you're able to see which sites most often visit your blog, how many times, what country they are from, etc. Well I clicked on the 'All time' button which shows you the total number. It really freaked me out when I saw that 10 different countries are viewing my blog. I don't know anyone outside the United States, so that really wierded me out. If you haven't checked that out yet on your blog, you should! I'm going to be going private in the next week or so, as soon as I figure out how to do it! So if you're not a wierdo from a foreign country, leave me your email and I will send you an invite. :) Even if we are just blogger friends and want to continue to check in, leave your email in the comments! This will allow me to post more personal information/pictures of our home or other stuff knowing that only fellow mommy bloggers and friends are checking in.
I'm officially joining the 'Private bandwagon'

52 comments:

Heidi said...

heidi.thomas0@gmail.com

Our Fun Times said...

vwhitear@hotmail.com....Megz it is freaky huh...don't worry when I went private I had random people I didn't even know say they've been following my blog and wanted to still be a part of it....um, yah...duh that is why I am going private...why in the world would I accept you if I didn't know you? So weird...freaky, and I think you will be glad you did. let me know if you need help going private. it is easy, you just have a limit of 100 viewers. I love ALL of your pics!! Wow, I can't believe how big Jace is...only 2 more months and he'll be 2 years old...ahhh! Hey I'm coming into town soon, so I BEST be seeing you! Love ya and thanks for updating your blog I LOVE seeing it it makes me feel like I am still apart, although I am miles away. love ya Vevs

Beth said...

I hear you on that Megan. As annoying to me as private blogs are, I feel it is my duty as a mom to try to protect my kids as much as I can. You heard my story about Jayston on some creepy dude's blog? Terrified me. I spent the night crying when I saw that. Anyway, send me an invite please!

beth garn at gmail dot com

Danny and Suzy said...

I would love an invite! I love keeping up on your incredible little family. You have my email, though, don't you? If not, I will text it to you.

aLeXis said...

Yeah...that is exactly why I decided to go private. I tracked it for a month or two...because I have always thought private blogs were more work. Anyway...people all over the world...all over Europe, South America, and tons in Africa. Huh? Weird and scary. Much more comfortable knowing who is looking at my blog...and all the pics of my babies. But I would love to keep up on your darling family. So please invite me. :) agarrett1422@gmail.com

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

meant2b91603@comcast.net :):)

Michelle said...

boatingfanatic8@gmail.com

Adam and Brittany said...

brittanylaurel022@hotmail.com

Skyler and Katie said...

stan4926@yahoo.com

Linds Forrest said...

lindseyforrest@hotmail.com

I would love to keep checking your blog.

Anonymous said...

brooklin115@gmail.com

Brooklin Stephens said...

brooklin115@gmail.com Sorry I didnt mean to post as anonymous!

{amy k.} said...

pretty sure this is the first time i've even seen your blog. pretty sure it better not be the last! :) amykathryn7@gmail.com

Durrant said...

you guys have such a cute family! your boys are adorable! just saw your post on fb and think you should add me to your list: cryscaprice@hotmail.com (there are a ton of weirdos for sure-we were trying to go private but i couldn't figure it out so maybe you should and then let me know how!)
~Crystal Durrant

Tanya said...

This is the first time I have looked at your blog in a while. You have such a cute family!!! Here is my e-mail court_garn@yahoo.com. Love ya!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

you will feel so much better when you have a private blog!
i love you.
naahtrudy@yahoo.com

The Coach and his Wife said...

So I have been thinking of going private to so once you do you should post a tutorial :) kyleerock@hotmail.com

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

volcomgrl_e@hotmail.com...haha don't judge it is my high school email but everyone has it so I feel locked in

Jenn said...

Haven't looked at blogs in FOREVER! Glad I checked yours!! jemeno83@hotmail.com What's going on next week? Lets for sure get the boys together!!

Amie Mackay said...

Hey! Would like an invite! My email is mackay.interiors@gmail.com

Felicia said...

gould.felicia@gmail.com

magali said...

Hi!
I dont considered myself as weirdo or anything like that :s
I've found your blog through Brooke's and I found out u marreid Dallin ( we were on the same class in highschool) and that's about it. so now I live in spain and u might have see that someone from spain saw ur blog.

I've seen ur blog a couple of times because u were making floral things and I liked it but I , of course, understand , that u dont want people that u dont know or never meet to see ur private life,and that is why you have the option when u staRT A blog to make it private or not :s

I am a mother I am a wife, I have a regular life and of course am not some psycho :)

u can check my blog http://maggylittlesecret.blogspot.com

:)

Our family said...

alansarahkm@hotmail.com

Chad and Maresa said...

Add me please! crossleymaresa@hotmail.com

Lewis Family said...

I love your blog!! :)
napadilla04@yahoo.com

aubreyanna said...

Know your husband from school. Hope you don't mind me xaubreyannax@yahoo.com

Cass said...

This is Cassi Christensen
Casschristensen@hotmail.com.
Feel free to email me your address and I'll add you to my private blog.

Nicole said...

Megan-

I am a blog stalker... I am Nicole Nielsen- Cam's friend and I work with your mom, I like check out your blog from Cam's on occasion. So my e-mail is nicosniel@hotmail.com. Send me an invite if you don't mind :)

jared and amy said...

jaredamynelson@gmail.com.

Zane + Nichole said...

lilfraulein@gmail.com. not as mommy blogger yet (hopefully in the next 5 years). just a byu student who randomly found your blog and think you have cute, fun fam. i understand if i don't make that cut, but if you have room i'd like to keep reading. :)

nicholemarieb.blogspot.com

Zane + Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda and the Bradys said...

invite me!!! bradyandamanda@gmail.com

Galbfam said...

Keri_galbraith@yahoo.com

The Brandt Family said...

man, i have been on the fence about this for sooo long-good for you!
brookieandadam@gmail.com

Chris and Ashlee said...

chrisbuckway@gmail.com (my husband doesn't even know what blogs are, but I love looking!)

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Oh gosH, I need to do the same!

I'm weird, but would still like an invite :) if that's good with you. One of these days we ARE gonna get our boys together, SeRiOUsLY!

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Perhaps an email would help...see, weird.

elchill1976@msn.com

Emily & Eric said...

I love to check your blog, emily.clark666@hotmail.com

Emily & Eric said...

I love to check your blog, emily.clark666@hotmail.com

Brooke and Darin said...

brookert188@comcast.net

chels and spence said...

swizz@msn.com
thats so creepy all those weirdos can look at our blogs! yours is super cute so add me if ya want :)

mike and elise said...

I want an invite!

elisefw@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

Wow! You have quite a few viewers Megan! I would love to be added, aweldon85@gmail.com
Thanks!

LindsMcConk said...

We do too!! lindsay@pianogallery.com

Cuties on Top said...

Holy cow!! You have a ton of readers!! my email is
shellykeyes@hotmail.com
Please add me!! :)

B and J said...

I want an invite!

brittneyfreed@gmail.com

Your kids are so cute btw...I went to HS w/ Dallin :)

Josh and Nikki said...

I have 2 sometimes only 1 works...

nikkigorder@live.com
or
nschmidt@gwic.com

Please Add us!

Landen and Heather said...

Thats why we went private!Its a good idea.
heath_schmidt@hotmail.com

Dave and Lindsay said...

lindsaydrobbins@gmail.com

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I still want to be a part of your blog missy! joniradams@gmail.com

eden and david said...

found your blog through a friends...your boys are so cute. if possible edenbarrett@yahoo.com

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

meant2b91603@comcast.net