9.28.2010

These two know how to have fun

We were able to go to Lagoon for Dallin's company party. Free tickets + free food = good time!

This was Jace's first ride ever and he has a look of panic at this point.


But when it was over, he wanted to go again!



When they're not fighting, they sure are cute!!


My cute boys

Gotta love the splash pad. Fun & free again!

The boys and I headed to the Party on the Blvd. the other week and had some more fun...for free! We only had to buy our food! I think I have a trend going on...






My cousin, Courtney and her cute baby

He's so cute, you'd never know he beats up on his older brother.

And he's fearless! He climbed all the way up this 20 foot wall with the big kids.

Bentley with cousin Donavin and 2nd cousin Ashton. (He's my cousin's little boy, so is 2nd cousin right?)

The boys liked all the cool cars in the car show.

Nothing like an otter pop on a REALLY warm Autumn day.


Like I said, These two know how to have fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your boys are ADORABLE!

Amie Mackay said...

So Cute! My email address is mackay.interiors@gmail.com.