9.27.2010

Pre-School and Florida

My little Bentley started Pre-school the week I was in Florida. I only missed one day, but it still made me sad not to be the one to get him ready with his camo backpack that daddy brought home for him and walk him to his first day of pre-school. But maybe it was a good thing. I haven't shed any tears waving goodbye to him or made a scene of any sort. I totally thought I would have. I have layed in bed thinking about how fast time is going and how big my baby is. It's something only a mother can understand. I thought when it came time to let my little birdie venture out of the nest a bit, I would walk away crying- but no. He is so excited to go and loves school and his teacher so much that I am just happy for him and how much he is already learning. It's so fun to have him come home and show me all his projects he did that day.



It's only 4 1/2 hours a week. That is not so bad. Jace thinks so though. He sobs for 20 minutes every time he leaves. What are we going to do next year when he leaves every day??? We are both going to sob for 20 minutes every day.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He looks so darn cute decked out in his camo attire!! Our boys and their camo!! :) I can't believe we have 4 year olds, time flies!!