11.28.2009

Jace's Birthday Party

I thought I would try cupcakes instead of a cake. No cutting, no serving. I made gingerbread cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting. I thought they were pretty good. I would make them again!


I made the kids funfetti cupcakes and let them frost their own to keep them busy


The way my shirt is hanging, I look like I am hugely pregnant.




He ate every last drop of his cupcake.







We had a rip 'roarin' good time. wow. I am a cheesy mom now.

3 comments:

Galbfam said...

Such a cute birthday party.. I cannot believe Jace is one. WOW time flies! BTW You need to teach me how to curl my hair ;)

Cuties on Top said...

You did such a good job! How cute! Hey I had to turn my blog private so email me your email so I can add you. It's shellykeyes@hotmail.com

Trinity said...

Looks like he thought the cupcakes were pretty good too!