11.30.2009

ashley.

This is my friend, Ashley.

(photo by: http://www.photographybyshannonelizabeth.blogspot.com/)

We go way back...

She is an amazing seamstress. I was in the mood for a project (I get that way in the winter) So we decided to hit up the D.I and search for a vintage looking chair. I found one that was $30.00 and with my mad bargaining skills the check out guy gave it to me for $15.00. I probably shouldn't be bragging about that-but I was pretty excited. I am so mad I didn't take a before picture-cause it was UgLY.

I painted and sanded the wood and Ashley did all the sewing; and this is what I got.

The colors look horrible on the picture. it looks WAY better in person.
If you want her to recover something to make it look like new; email her at ashnelson33@gmail.com. She is reasonable and does an AMAZING job!

She also recovered my pillows to match!!!! I love her.

4 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

That's awesome, Megan! You are so creative. I love the high school pic of you and your friend. You look so CUTE! How fun.

Cuties on Top said...

HOw fun! I love crafty projects!! You guys did awesome! PS I still need you to send me your email so I can add you to my blog!
shellykeyes@hotmail.com

Trinity said...

LOVE the chair. I so wish I could sew.

Joni and Rico Adams said...

This is so cute! I wish I crafted and was creative and all that jazz.