My 100th post! Wahoo :) I'm a pro at this bloggin' business now! So I thought, "why not have another!"...
My mom has given me her same love and passion for flowers/gardening and I want to turn my hobby into a small business. Hopefully :)
I have been making bridal bouquets and would love all of the input you could give me! You can follow my creative learning process here:
http://simplyadornedbymegan.blogspot.com/
Wish me luck..I'll need it :)
4 comments:
Wow, Megan . . . LOVE your work. I had NO IDEA you did this. Of course, I knew you totally had a green thumb, but . . . where were you when I got married?!?!
YAY for at home businesses! They look great! My brother is getting married this september and I'll have to let him know! You do have a talent for that! Way to go!
wow. you are soooooooooo talented, meg! Oh my gosh!
LOVE IT!
Wow Megan, those are BEAUTIFUL!! If I was just getting married I would totally have you do mine, too bad too because I would love to get married again... of course to James, but it just goes too fast. Anyway GOOD LUCK!! You'll do amazing!
Post a Comment