That is soooo awesome!!!!! How exciting for them. I took dance from Valarie for a lot of years.... I've always loved the way they dance. In fact your husband was even in MY CLASS!!!!! I wish them the best of luck!
I thought that it was so great when I saw them on there. That is so exciting for them to be able to do that as sisters. You will definately have to go to Las Vegas with them to watch them. When Barry was watching it he said that he just could imagine Dallin watching it and screaming along with his sisters!!! That really is so exciting
9 comments:
that is so cool, those are your sister-in-laws? Hope they go far
Wow! That is awesome. Can't wait to see if they go far.
How exciting! You are practically famous for having The Fab Five as sister-in-laws!! LOL
That is awesome! I had no idea they were on it! I wish I would have saw that episode on TV. I love clogging! I miss it, they did amazing though!
That is soooo awesome!!!!! How exciting for them. I took dance from Valarie for a lot of years.... I've always loved the way they dance. In fact your husband was even in MY CLASS!!!!! I wish them the best of luck!
i so dont know any of his sisters and i cried!!.. i was so excited for them!! way to go girls!!! oww oww!!! :) :)
I just love you megan.
I thought that it was so great when I saw them on there. That is so exciting for them to be able to do that as sisters. You will definately have to go to Las Vegas with them to watch them. When Barry was watching it he said that he just could imagine Dallin watching it and screaming along with his sisters!!! That really is so exciting
I love it! They are so good!
Post a Comment