
While we waited for the movie to start, Dall and Bentley decided to do a little racing..
Then we headed up to Pedersen to ride some 4 wheelers!

got some baskin & robbins..

and took a walk.. oh ya..and opened a couple presents :) Nothing too fancy.. a shirt that lights up..which he thinks is 'soo cool' a hat, some train tracks to go with his Thomas the Train town..some cars and......BIG BOY underwear..which isn't going so well..so we won't talk about that. :)


We walked past a model home that had some balloons, which were of course like a magnet to Bentley.. (oh just fyi: I live NEXT to a super nice neighborhood, but don't live IN it..so don't think I live in one of these mansions.. i wish ;)

Wait...weren't there tWo when we got here?..ya, one flew into the sky.. Lets not let this one go too..

and took a walk.. oh ya..and opened a couple presents :) Nothing too fancy.. a shirt that lights up..which he thinks is 'soo cool' a hat, some train tracks to go with his Thomas the Train town..some cars and......BIG BOY underwear..which isn't going so well..so we won't talk about that. :)
Jace enjoyed the walk too :)
We walked past a model home that had some balloons, which were of course like a magnet to Bentley.. (oh just fyi: I live NEXT to a super nice neighborhood, but don't live IN it..so don't think I live in one of these mansions.. i wish ;)
Wait...weren't there tWo when we got here?..ya, one flew into the sky.. Lets not let this one go too..
My mom got Bentley a super cool Batman Trike..he is LOVING it.

My sweet little Jace who is SIX MONTHS OLD NOW! I really can't believe how fast time is going...( I know everyone says that..but it's soo true )
And Bentley's new fav toy, this dinosaur we got from McDonalds. Proof that kids don't need expensive toys to be happy :) I keep telling myself that because it's so hard for me not to want to buy him every cool toy I see.
6 comments:
How cute! I love Bentley's curly hair! He is so cute! Your kids are just darling!
so fun and so much more fun to come. we are going to party for 2 weeks with this kids birthday. love it :)
3 already? Man time does fly. It's amazing. Glad your little man had a great Birthday. I saw that movie too. It was super cute!
OH!! Happy Birthday Bentley! Three is so fun, seriously Brakken makes me laugh every day. The McDonald's toy sounds just like my boys you spend sooo much money, get so excited about a gift and they LOVE the one dollar thing the most....Kids are here to make us stay grounded I swear.
Are you sure he's 3 already?? I can't believe it!! I remember when you had the little guy...and it does NOT seem like it's been 3 years!! Where does the time go?? Your boys are so stinkin' CUtE. Hope Bentley had a haPpY haPpY one.
P.S. Since the emailing isn't going so well ;) I thought I'd drop you a note here. I sent you your shirt in the mail on Friday so you should be getting it any day. PLEASE let me know if you have any problems. Thanks so much again, you're the best!!
Happy Birthday Bentley! Your boys are getting so big, Meg! We need to get together again. I miss you!
Post a Comment