5.12.2009

I'm eating solids!

....and i'm not keepin it clean!

This little man started eating solids and seems to be liking it! He grabs my hand so I will put it in his mouth quicker! haha :) We made a mistake though..well...Dallin did :) He gave him his first solid food on Mother's Day and started with fruit! I am sure all you mothers out there know it's best to start with cereal and veggies...cause they are yucky and fruit is good! So after they have the fruit, they want nothing to do with the bland stuff...well that happened! I tried to give him cereal and he was spitting it out and making discusted faces...so I had to mix a little scoop of fruit in it..and that did the trick :)

Here he is enjoying his food...

10 comments:

Trinity said...

Man kids grown up fast. I can't believe how fast time flies. What a doll. I love his man comb over. He is so cute! Plus the bib says it all.

Our Fun Times said...

Megz he is so dang cute!! I love the food all over him, he is soooooo cute!! Already getting so big, sad huh! Hey Millie and I are coming into town and staying for awhile....Yeah, you know..party in the house! SEe ya soon

grant + brittany said...

oh my gosh. way too cute.

Dave and Lindsay said...

What a cutie!! And I am all for the DONE WITH SCHOOL dinner!! I will give you a call when I get home!!

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah too cute! He is darling!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

he is sooooooooooooooooo cute! i can't believe how fast he is growing up!

Adam and Brittany said...

Yay for solids! Kadence loves her fruit to. I mean, if I had to chose between peaches and green beans, peaches would win every time! He's a doll.

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

I can't believe that he is that big already! It doesn't feel that long ago Ashley was saying you just had him, NUTS! We made that mistake with Ryker, but if we just steamed veggies and blended with a little water and butter he seemed to eat them so much better.

Beth said...

He is too cute!

Josh and Nikki said...

He is so cute! He's gotten so big. We still want to see him sometime! :)