It started with some Easter egg coloring with some of Bentley's friends...
The Easter Bunny dropped off a little something...
[a BIG BOY potty, elmo potty book, pjs and candy..] I am trying to be better with not spoiling them.. ha..we'll see how that goes :)
My mom and my little family had Easter dinner over here and it was pretty tasty!...
And we had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard! I think Bentley liked that part the best!...
Some Random pics..
Brooke and me before she headed out on her date!
11 comments:
Megan!...you look amazing, I would say that all of your baby weight is gone! Looks like a fun easter, I miss coloring eggs, maybe in a couple years when Kadence knows what is going on.
What fun cute pictures!! Looks like you had a great weekend!
Happy Easter! Cute boys! You look pretty cute, too!
Megan you look hot! I hope I look like you after two kiddos!
Glad to see you had a wonderful Easter and the bunny stopped by. Your boys are too cute!
Your boys are adorable! and you look absolutely beautiful! Your friend Brooke-- you have to find out where she got those boots-- soo dang cute! Hope all is well!
You look freakin HOT! It looks like you had the best Easter! Awesome! I Love that Bentley has cute little friends that he hangs out with! CUTE!
Jace is getting cuter and cuter!!
We NEED to get together!!!
Fun!! :) Your boys look so cute in thier easter clothes. Love ya sis
cassie boots are bakers but sadly they were like 2 years ago :) megan I heart you! I love your baby jace oh so much! Im sure there will be updates today haha! get something planning with cam! I havent seen her in forever
Holy Cow Jace has gotten so big!! I love him! that first pic of Bentley looks so much like Dallin, it almost weirded me out!! Megz you look great! I love your hair! Can't wait to see you guys!
Megan! I'm finding all these peoples blogs on the net today! Hope it's cool if I add your blog to mine and you can sure add mine to yours! All your pics are super cute! You guys look like you're having fun!
Post a Comment