Hey Megan - blast from the past :), this is Allison (Furniss).
I noticed the link to your blog from Britt's and wanted to say hello. I can't believe you're a mom - of two! You are absolutely gorgeous and your family is adorable. Hope you're doing well!
Hey Allison! I clicked on your name, but i am guessing you don't have a blog?? let me know if you read this :) I would like to see what you have been up to!
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! How cute are your boys....soooooo cute! I love that they love eachother! They are going to be the best of friends...perfect!
So stinkin cute! It is so much fun when they love each other. I can't believe how big they are getting. We really need to do a playdate. I will talk to Britt. :)
9 comments:
Hey Megan - blast from the past :), this is Allison (Furniss).
I noticed the link to your blog from Britt's and wanted to say hello. I can't believe you're a mom - of two! You are absolutely gorgeous and your family is adorable. Hope you're doing well!
Your boys are so adorable!
Hey Allison! I clicked on your name, but i am guessing you don't have a blog?? let me know if you read this :) I would like to see what you have been up to!
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! How cute are your boys....soooooo cute! I love that they love eachother! They are going to be the best of friends...perfect!
So stinkin cute! It is so much fun when they love each other. I can't believe how big they are getting. We really need to do a playdate. I will talk to Britt. :)
that is soooooooo cute!
p.s. you looked pretty in the pic I posted of you! you are always pretty!
That is so sweet. They are just talking and hanging out!
How precious megs!!! You look absolutely gorgeous by the way :) miss ya girl!!!
Hey Megs - weird that the link didn't work. We do have a blog; feel free to stop by :) - reallytherileys.blogspot.com.
Best,
Allison
Post a Comment