2.19.2009

What do you think???

So quite a few people have told me I look just like her and thought it was me trying out for American Idol..HA ya right..but anyways..what do you think??? I don't really see it...hmm...

Megan Corkey from American Fork, Utah - top 36 in American Idol..

24 comments:

Landen and Heather said...

I think thats so funny, my sister asked me after I watched it if I thought she looked like you. I didn't think it when I first saw her, but now I can see why people are saying it. You are cuter though :) Your trip looks like fun, I think we were actually in Florida around the same time kinda crazy.

The Dunyons said...

Ty and I actually said that she looked like you, the first time we saw her.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

yea megan I can totaly see it. She is cute so I guess it would be okay to look like her. This also means that if you wanted you could totally go blond.

The Rees' said...

not really! you are way cuter! might the same smile [maybe]. can you sing???

Cuties on Top said...

Ha ha, maybe a tiny bit but you are way cuter!

The Brandt Family said...

Ha! Both Adam and I said that when we first saw her! You are def cuter but there is something that is way the sam like your eyes or something....that's funny-we weren't alone!

Jenn said...

Thats so funny we were watching American Idol and I told Bry the same thing that I thought she looked like you-- and you do! So funny!

The Morgans said...

Funny roger and i were watching it on dvr last night and he said, Hey I think she kind of looks like megan, I didn't see it but in the picture you posted I can see a similarity, but you definatley have an edge on her in your looks you are beautiful and she is cute, there is a similarity, if you showed someone that picture and said it was your sister, they would beleive you.

Josh and Nikki said...

That is funny because I thought that the first time I saw her on the show... then I thought it was even funnier when they said her name is Megan!

Trinity said...

I don't see it either! Maybe its the light hair throwing me.

Adam and Brittany said...

Yes! Adam asked me if I thought she looked like you, I think so. That's so funny so many people thought that when they first saw her.

Michelle said...

I think the blonde hair throws me so I would have so say...no. You are bunches cuter.

The Gibson's said...

no way you look like ME!!! ha lol, j/k Mike actually said it the first time he saw her as well. It looks like everyone had the same thought. I agree with lou you look like you could be sisters but you are more stunning

Todd & Meggen said...

I didn't see it at first but now that I take a closer look...I think it's something in the eyes! All I saw at first was her tatoo that goes all up her arm, I think you are definitely more beautiful!!! At least you know what you would look like as a blonde! Haha JK! We need to have a zilch rematch! It's been awhile!!!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I don't see the resemblance sorry!!

.:sommersclan:. said...

It is so funny to read what everyone thinks. It sounds like they are all pretty much the same. I really do think that you look like her too, but not really as much in this picture as when I watched her on T.V. I am glad that afeter talking to you yesturday you decided to see what people thought. I definately agree that you are cuttier than her though:) Thanks again for the cute clothes. Nikki was so excited--she loved them.

.:sommersclan:. said...

It is so funny to read what everyone thinks. It sounds like they are all pretty much the same. I really do think that you look like her too, but not really as much in this picture as when I watched her on T.V. I am glad that afeter talking to you yesturday you decided to see what people thought. I definately agree that you are cuttier than her though:) Thanks again for the cute clothes. Nikki was so excited--she loved them.

Dave and Lindsay said...

I can see it, you are way more beautiful though. How are you doing Megs, I haven't talked to you in a while!

Kellie Henry said...

I totally see it! You are both gorgeous, but I think you take the cake over her!

The Morgans said...

I showed Izabell the picture and asked her if it looked like you she scrunched up her nose and looked at me like I was crazy, she said, no, it doesn't, is it her? in a confused way. I laughed and told it wasn't you kids they are pretty funny.

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

kinda see it megs!!! same pretty smile but you ALOT ALOT cuter :)

mike and elise said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Before I even knew her name was Megan, I called her Megan because I didn't know her name and I thought she looked just like you!!! Except you're cuter. :)

Tyler and Jess said...

MEGAN! Hey it been a while! I just wanted you to know when that girl walked in the judges room I said oh my gosh I know that girl! Then I saw the tatoos and was like no that can't be her. I was totally fooled!!

Courtney Allphin said...

Yes, she totally does! She is my favorite right now too!