
don't worry, I'm not a terribly bad mom, I made sure he was ok before I took these pics to send to his daddy. :) There was WAY more blood before!!
I THINK this evil airplane did it!! I mean look at it..it looks like a death trap.

Here's proof that he's all better now :) He looks pretty comfy in the lovesac watching 'Dragon Tales'
Jace.
Here are the pictures I was taking before the 'incident'
He is THREE months old now!!!!
Do you think he looks like Bentley? Here is a pic of Bentley below around the same age. I should put that same thing on Jace and see if I can tell them apart!
15 comments:
Oh my gosh! Poor little guy! I can't believe that airplane caused that much blood! Glad he's ok. Jace is a doll and getting so big! Cute little boys :)
Oh my gosh. Head wounds are so scary due to the blood pumping out with the heart beat. Lots of blood for a small wound. Poor guy! That airplane does look evil. Your little baby Jace is so stinken cute!
wow! that's scary! I am glad he is ok! Bentley and Jace are soooooooo cute, meg! You are such a good momma!
Jace is getting so big. He is so cute. And I bet you were freaking out about Bentley. I would have been.
I would have crapped my pants. I'm sure you did and just didn't tell us...
Boston cried so hard today that he puked all over me. Aren't kids fun?
I think they look different and have different noses. And btw I TOTALLY think you look like that girl (not so much in the picture though) and when I saw her on tv for the first time I actually thought it was you or your sister... and then I saw all the tatoos and ruled that out.
I'll send you that diaper thing hopefully soon. I did not forget! :)
Oh my goodness that is so scary/crazy!! Glad he is ok, looks so freaking cute chillin in the LoveSac!! Baby Jace is getting cuter and cuter!
Oh no how sad!! That would be so scary! I'm glad it wasn't a big deal! Cute pictures! Your boys are darling!
WoW, that's a lot of blood, I would be freaked out! He does look like he's all better now. Your boys have the exact same nose, they are so cute! I wonder if Jace will have curly hair?? Can you believe our little ones are already 3 months?! It goes by so fast.
I grew up with Dallin and I love to see the updates of your cute little family... I can't believe how much your boys look like Dallin.
Seriously...one of the worst experiences in the world in seeing your child with blood gushing out of their head..or in Kamden's case it was his face! You are much more calm than I am...I am super quick to take em to the ER or call 911 Ha ha ha! Glad he is ok.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT... I AM GLAD HE IS OKAY THAT LOOKS AWFUL!!! YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG :) THEY BOTH LOOK ALOT LIKE YA I THINK
Yikes!!! I bet that totally freaked you out!! They look exactly alike! :)
I cannot believe that is blood. I thought that you were going to say that it was marker or something. I bet that you were freaking out. Oh well I know that you are a great mom. I just hate when stuff like that happens to make you feel bad. Jace is such a cutie. I hope that Bentley starts feeling better:(
oh my freaking heack jace is the freakin cutest thing ever! cant wait to get my hands on him friday! mwah
I would have freaked out seeing that blood! That is what I am scared of about having kids! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment