and just for the record, I NEVER liked fish, until I got pregnant with Jace..and now I LOVE it! wierd...
We also decided not to get a babysitter and take the kids with us, so we went to the Clark Planetarium and saw the Dinosaurs 3D show! It was pretty good and Bentley kept trying to grab the things flying at him. He would say, "I touch it mommy.." and then.."Can't reach it.." haha:) It was pretty funny.
Sorry no pics..forgot my camera...Here are some pics from our road trip..Which I am going to start calling The Amazing Race Because, it really was amazing we made it..we even encountered some obsticles like trying to figure out why the car smelt like rotten eggs..which me and my sister kept convincing my mom it was just 'bad gas' gasoline that is.. Well..it turned out to be the battery..We are lucky we didn't break down off the side of the freeway...wow...did we really DRIVE all the way to FlOrIdA?...
p.s. Bentley came in while I was doing this post and he said.."Look there's Benty (he says his name Bent-E) at the water beach!" haha..I love that kid!
10 comments:
What a fun Valentines! I love happy sumo too!! I love all your pictures from your road trip! I bet that was fun/crazy!
wow! you are amazing! i can't believe you drove across the country!!!!!!!!!!! love ya
Those are great pictures I love your boys too!! i think I say that everytime you post pictures hehe
I'm still so impressed that you were able to make that journey with those little guys! Real troopers....you guys could have been pioneers no doubt!! :) You know what is funny, you and Dallin both sent me a text yesterday asking if the baby had come! Obviously you guys are married and think alike!!! :) Miss ya!
Serious his curls are so darn cute. I need to go to the beach. I need a vaca stat. What cute boys.
I am so proud of you for making that trek. Good job! Oh, the beach...so fun. And tell Dallin that it is Happy Sumo for sure. How could he not like it? Oh, I love that place. Anyway love the photos.
I am so proud of you for making that trek. Good job! Oh, the beach...so fun. And tell Dallin that it is Happy Sumo for sure. How could he not like it? Oh, I love that place. Anyway love the photos.
Apparently I am not very patient. Because I keep double commenting on your blog. Pretty sure it is because nothing happens so I click the button again. Sorry! :)
Cute pictures looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment