2.25.2009

Beus Pond

I couldn't stay home yesterday knowing it was in the fifties outside. So I asked my friend Ashley to take a trip with me and the kids up to Beus Pond to feed the duckies...and the geese.




This poor ducky was having a bad hair day. Notice the white pOoF coming out the side of his head.


These geese were MEAN! They haven't been fed in a while! They were surrounding us on the dock, holding us hostage till we fed them ALL of our bread.


Ash and Bentley


I love this little boy :)

10 comments:

Cuties on Top said...

How fun! I love the duck pond it is the best! make sure to check my blog tomorrow because I am doing a give-away!!

The Coach and his Wife said...

I LOVE Beus Pond! Dusty and I had some of our egnagement pics taken there (that was sooo long ago). Those geese are mean-we had quite the experience too!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

cute pics!!!

Trinity said...

I need to take the nephew down and feed the geese. He would love that. So fun and cute!

Jenn said...

Fun! I love going to Beus pond, I need to take Breckan there! Send me your email cause we made our blog private. We thought we better with all the craziness going on for us now. :) jemeno83@hotmail.com

misha rees said...

isn't this warmer weather wonderful! i love it. let me know when you and the babies will be in the neighborhood. picture time!

Brooke said...

so fun and the non editted pic is killing me lol

Adam and Brittany said...

I am afraid of ducks, swan, geese, etc!!! They are scary. I'm scared they're going to peck me to death.

Kyle and Ashlie said...

What a fun thing to find you!!! I went to comment on Trudy's blog and saw you had already commented! Anyhoo I checked out your blog and your little fam is sooo cute! Where do you live these days? Lauren just got home from a mission in Chili by the way. Well hope to here from you soon, tootles!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Oh I just realized that I just made my blog private so you probably won't know who I am! Sorry, I am Ashlie from Snow and my email is ashliegiles35@hotmail. Email me your email address and I'll add you so you can come see me and my fam.