12.09.2008

...LoVe...

Aren't these little boys just so lovable?? :O)


Takin a snOoze.. What's he doing with his hands?...


Can you believe I caught this great smile at 10 days old? Soo cute :) Don't mind that poor little scratch on his face.


Jace had his well check up yesterday and he had to get a little shot in his foot. :( He is growing so good though and weighs 8 1/2 lbs! I can't believe how fast they grow.


Bentley's hair in the back grows longer in the middle like a 'tail' (I don't know what they're called)


But Jace has one too!

Bentley stole my camera when I set it down and took these two wonderful pics:



We are watching my mom's little yorkie...NOT my dog, I don't think I could handle a dog right now!

9 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Your little boys are seriously the cutest boys ever! You guys can make some cute babies! LOL.

mike and elise said...

Soooo cute! Jace is growing so fast I can hardly believe it! I tried to call, AND I texted you to see if Aiva and I could come over today! Let me know what works for you!! Aiva misses her friend!

The Coach and his Wife said...

Oh your boys are adorable! I am sad I missed seeing your baby in person! I saw you guys over at dallin's moms on sunday..but i decided you probably wouldn't appreciate my cold around your baby!

Trinity said...

What stinken cute boys. You are one lucky lady let me tell you. I love how chunky your little one is getting.

Trinity said...

What stinken cute boys. You are one lucky lady let me tell you. I love how chunky your little one is getting.

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey I set my blog to private so email me your email so I can invite you. Brookert188@comcast.net
Your little ones are adorable!

Our Fun Times said...

I love all of these pictures! Absolutely love them! Keep posting like this, I love it! I've got the cutest little Whitear Nephews ever!! :) Love ya sis!

Cassie said...

I love the rat tail! hehe They are so adorable!!! It's crazy how fast baby Jace is growing!!

ashley marie said...

your boys have a dreaded rat tail, it is true!

I think all infants with hair have it a little longer in the back - rat tail/mullet style. I think you should braid it so it stands out a little bit more.