12.12.2008

WhY??

Ok...so why does eVeRyThInG have to go out in the SAME month?? It started with needing new tires for BOTH cars...THEN the primary hard drive in our (not very old computer) goes out so we have to buy a new computer, then our vacuum decides to stop picking up, it has been thinking about it for a while now, but for some reason I thought it would just "decide to start working again" I mean come on, it's not very old either! So off to Costco for a new vacuum. And last but certainly NOT least, our furnace decides to start leaking CO2 and stop working!!! So bring on the new furnace, which by the way is NOT cheap! To make this big financial pill a little harder to swallow, our home warranty that would have covered the furnace expired about THREE weeks ago!! UGH... Does it all really have to decide to bite the dust right after a new baby and right BEFORE Christmas!?

10 comments:

mike and elise said...

I'm so sorry! :( When it rains, it pours, huh? Let me know if you need anything, okay? Aiva and I miss you guys! Let me know when would be good for you for us to come visit!

Trinity said...

Oh yes. I think Elise said it well. When it rains it pours. But hey why not all the bad just come at once and get it over with. Sorry. I completely understand. My favorite is, "And the hits just keep on coming!"

Our Fun Times said...

Oh Megz, that sucks. I'm sorry. When it rains, it pours! I'm sorry girl!

Trinity said...

That is funny that your husband said that to some degree it's true. But aren't we all poor. No matter how much money you have it seems like you spend more. I look at the movie stars they have all the money in the world yet they still aren't happy. Lots of times they turn to drugs to forget their cares. The church has it right...Family is everything. The things that cannot be replaced are the things that make most of us the happiest. Merry Christmas.

ashley marie said...

i feel you on all that. for christmas our parents bought us a set of four tires. isn't that on everyone's list this year?

the hospital bills from reese and me in are coming in all at once. i'm freaking. no more having cute babies.

to cut costs we are all bundling up and have the thermostat set at about 65 - no joke. oh, and top ramen for dinner... again

Brooke and Darin said...

Crazy how it all happens at once huh? Gotta love it!

just dandee said...

Wow! That really does bite. I am so sorry. It is amazing how EVERYTHING seems to crash at once. Cute pics of your boys.

Linds Forrest said...

All I can say is BARF!! Go get yourself a big ol ice cream bin and go to town!! :) Sorry things are not working, I feel bad!

The Gibson's said...

That stinks!!!! But thing thats good is It's Your Birthday ya ya ya Happy Birthday. Also those pictures of the boys are so cute I wish donavin would stop being sick haaaaaaaaaaaaaa love ya lady

Ayrion said...

Where's your luck....now I know Dallin seems not to get the luck, but you of all people are the luckiest girl I know....what's up with all the bad luck....just must be the month! Next month will definately bring you much luck...Yeah!!!!???!!! Hope so...love ya tons