If you can't tell, he is PUMPED about all the candy he is getting!
If you noticed Bentley's army/camo pants, your probably thinking, "What? Army pants with a pumpkin costume??" Well, I had a back up plan in case he wouldn't keep his pumpkin costume on..He could be G.I Joe or a hunter!?..
Just a couple of pumpkins!.. Bentley kept trying to sit down on the grass so he could dump out his candy and rumage through it! He picked out the licorice rope this time..
My mom works with this Dr. who is a MAJOR Harry Potter fan and he decks out his whole yard to look just like your in the Harry Potter books on Halloween. There are people dressed up as all the characters, games, drinks, the works! It's pretty awesome. So we decided to take Bentley up there, and oh was it CROWDED! It was a lot of fun though..we saw this bird/horse character who got right in Bentley's face and it freaked him out!! I convinced him he was a "nice bird" but he still wouldn't take his eyes off him just in case he decided to pull any funny business..
23 comments:
Fun! I can't wait til next year when Jake will start to get the whole trick or treat thing. I love Bentley's pumpkin and yours too!:)
Cute costumes!! I love that you guys match thats so cute!! I'm glad Bentley loved trick or treating!
Your little man looked so cute. And I love your shirt too so cute.
That Bird IS crazy! I'd be leary too! Bently makes a super cute pumpkin boy! I think it would be fun to go to that Harry Potter house!
That Bird IS crazy! I'd be leary too! Bently makes a super cute pumpkin boy! I think it would be fun to go to that Harry Potter house!
That Bird IS crazy! I'd be leary too! Bently makes a super cute pumpkin boy! I think it would be fun to go to that Harry Potter house!
uhh...sorry I tripple commented ha ha you should delete the extras
Cute pumpkins! My pumpkin shirt didn't turn out. I used glitter glue to draw the pumkin on my shirt, little did I know that the glue takes FOREVER to dry! I went to put the shirt on, and it was still all goopy...at least I tried =)
So cute! I love the pumpkin costumes. isn't it fun that they are starting to "get" what holidays are all about. Brogan loved the candy part too.
Hey...we should do a play date next week...before these babies get here. we could just do lunch at my house. What do you think?
Sorry, I'm a dork, I still don't get this blog thing! My sister-in-law had to make my page. Anyway, Bentley looks adorable in his costume!!
We took our niece and nephew trick or treating. It was so fun. P.S. I love your shirt.
So cute!
I saw your Mom the other night at the Garns. She is so excited for you. I just wish Jayston wasn't a stinker. This daylight savings has him off his schedule
Bentley was a cute pumpkin! That's actually what Breckan wanted to be, be I couldn't find a pumpkin that would fit him, so he was a zebra. Hope you're feeling ok, you look great!!
How cute...cute pictures. I went private and I don't have your e-mail if you can e-mail me your e-mail to nschmidt@gwic.com Thanks
How cute...cute pictures. I went private and I don't have your e-mail if you can e-mail me your e-mail to nschmidt@gwic.com Thanks
I love the costumes. I think that your shirt was so awesome. That is such a great idea. Can you believe how close you are to having that baby??? I am glad that you guys had a fun Halloween.
How Fun! Bentley is such a doll and it sure sounds like he was a lot of fun to take trick-or-treating! :)
Fun pics! I love that he was a pumpkin...him walking around looked so cute! nice call on the Camo pants...great back up plan I have to admit! Definately thinking like a mom! How are you feeling girl...are you getting so excited! I can't wait to hear the news! Miss ya and I'll see you soon! Love ya vevs
holy cow your baby is almost here! I'm so excited for you guys!!
I love your Halloween pics. That 2nd one is just too cute! Good luck pushing that baby out!
You are the cutest person I know. Thanks so much for coming on Sunday. I love having you around. I hope you are feeling okay. Love ya girl
Cambria
Oh how cute. I love your shirt as well. Your belly is so little girlfriend..
Hey Megan,
I don't know if you will get this. And I hope you remember me, but I can't believe you are expecting baby number two that is wonderful!!! You probably know me as Collette Cable. Your family is adorable. And I just wanted to say hi. I found your blog on Ashlee's Anyway good luck with your baby!
Collette
Megan,
You are going to think I soend all day on the computer. I don't I just got back on for a few seconds before the baby wakes up. Anyway I am glad to know you still remember me. Yep our lives are identical and I had Amelia 2 1/2 weeks early so we had her when we had been married 10 months, and she wasn't planned either. The doctor told me it would take me atleast 6 months to get pregnant, but he was wrong obviously. You look wonderful and I am so happy for you. Where are you living?
Collette
Post a Comment