10.31.2008

Progress

Well, I am now dialated to a 3 and baby Jace is nearly 6 1/2 lbs! I guess I better get anything I wanted done before the baby got here, DONE! It's getting close... :)

P.s. HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!

(This is how I feel if I eat right before bed or if I bend over..haha:o)

9 comments:

Sheena said...

That was the best/worst feeling to know you are dialated because on one hand it could be really soon and on the other hand you could stay that way for weeks! Good luck! I hope he comes soon!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Thats exciting he is coming!! Your bentley is so stinking cute!! now you will have two of them fun!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Yeah! At least you're not still at a two huh? That's what I'm hoping for, to be at least a three next week! I kind of feel like it's a race, who's going into labor first?!? Too bad we're not delivering at the same hospital, that would be cool.

Brooke and Darin said...

Good luck with everything. I hope all goes well. Keep me posted!

Megan said...

Britt- Think if I ran a few miles..WHILE holding Bentley..I would win??? I'm doin it... j/k :o)

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Megan That pumpkin is great I haven't ever seen anything like it. Love it. good luck with the baby.

Hillari

Our Fun Times said...

Wow, you are dialated to a 3!! Oh my gosh...he is ready to come!! I can't wait...so exciting! Keep us updated! Love the pumpkin...happy Halloween!

Michelle said...

I am so excited that you are getting so close!

Brooke said...

IM so excited girlie! I wanna see your sweet baby boy and then a girls night for sushi