He is such a cuttie. I can't believe that time really does fly that fast. I can't believe that you are about to have another one so soon. I am so excited to see that cute little baby!!!
He is so cute look at his hair I love all of those curls. I hate how fast time goes by
I do love his curly hair. I hope are kids get some curls. If Andrew's hair gets long it has some curl to it. So adorable.
they do grow fast! People always tell you that but you don't realize until all of a sudden their big!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a cuttie. I can't believe that time really does fly that fast. I can't believe that you are about to have another one so soon. I am so excited to see that cute little baby!!!
He is so cute look at his hair I love all of those curls. I hate how fast time goes by
I do love his curly hair. I hope are kids get some curls. If Andrew's hair gets long it has some curl to it. So adorable.
they do grow fast! People always tell you that but you don't realize until all of a sudden their big!
Post a Comment