Well, I have been doing some of those last minute baby things this week...buying teeny tiny diapers, new binkies, Dreft, (which I swear wasn't $16.00 when I was buying it for Bentley! OuCh! That is SpEnDy) getting a couple NeWbOrN outfits, (Bentley was born in the Summer & has NO warm newborn clothes) washing the newborn clothes, having Dallin hang the shelf in his room and getting some stuff for me to pack for the hospital. I am pretty much ReAdY!..
I had my OB appt. yesterday. I was dialated to a 4, which is progress but the way I have been feeling I could have sworn I was dialated to an 8! I really feel like I am walking around in the splits and that he could fall out on his head any minute.. She did say that his head was even LOWER, so maybe that's why..
My Dr., Dallin and I decided that if I haven't gone into labor by Nov. 20th, I am going to have him by C-Section on that day. I'm really hoping to go into labor before then and have him naturally so the recovery will be easier on me and I don't HAVE to have a C-Section next time if there is a next time. :) But as long as he gets here safely, I will be happy! His rapid weight gain has slowed down a little and as of yesterday he weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. I can't wait to see him! I will keep you updated. :)
14 comments:
I can't believe it is almost time. I bet he will be gorgeous and you will do great!
Did you have Bentley through c-section? I can't believe you are at a 4! by the time i was a 4 i was all doped up on my epidural..so i can imagine you are feeling like you are doing the splits...probably even hyper extending ones! ha ha Good luck sister! :)
Oh that is so exciting!! I hope everything goes well for you!! :)
Meg
I am so excited for you! I bet you are going crazy just waiting for this little baby to come! I still want to have lunch or something or come visit you before your life gets more crazy so let me know your schedule! I finally caught up with the time and set up my blog I am working on it! Maybe you could give me some ideas, I have lots to learn.
love ya
chalaine
Wow-you are getting so close! So weird question-whats dreft-I have no idea about baby things at all- I am going to need soooo much help when it is my turn!
Congrats and best wishes for the next week! I cant wait to see your baby Jace!
Oh man...it sounds like both of us could really go any day now! I can't believe you are dilated to a 4...isn't that like active labor? Are you trying everything in your power to get going?? I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you had him yet, but then Alexis told me you made a new post. WEll...good luck MEG, I'm hoping for the both of us that we go soon!
Sounds like little Jace will be here soon Megs! Keep us updated!
Oh I hate the last month of pregnancy. I remember waking up everyday wondering if today was the day. Good luck with everything.
exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!! Good luck!
yeah!!!!! so exciting
I'm getting so excited for you Megz! I can't wait to see the little guy. I just can't wait, it is going to be so great! Pretty soon the little Jace myster (can't spell that word...oops) will be here! So fun!! Goodluck with the next couple days! So fun!
Holy cow i can't believe how close you are thats so exciting! Everyone and there dog keeps asking me when i will have a baby and seeing all these babies makes me want one sooner then planned:-)
Oh, I can't wait for little Jace to get here! We need to get together soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment