10.09.2008

Halloween 2004


Here's a shout out to Lindsay and Trudy! I was helping my mom organize her basement the other day which has a lot of my old stuff down there and I came upon this picture! So here's a reminder of what we were doing FOUR years ago at good ol' Snow College! Being 80's rocker chics I think??... I don't think me and the belly could pull that off THIS year :)

9 comments:

Sheena said...

ha ha...I love looking at old pictures! I always wanted to wear one of those wigs...but I never did. Maybe next year!

Trinity said...

Fun! I love Halloween and dressing up it is so fun and even funner to come up with the ideas! You are a HOT 80's rocker!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! i love it! I am so happy to see that cute pic of us! Love it!!!! I can't figure out how to put my old pics onto the computer....?oh man!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh....that is hilarious. I miss those days! We had so much fun at Snow! We definitely lucked out on our roommate situation!!

Kellie Henry said...

Good old Snow College! I totally remember dressing up 80's for a dance (don't know if this is the same one or not). Good times! That looks like it was a blast:) about the party just let me know what you want via email! I can help pick out scents for you!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Thats so funny!! Good times!! Old pics are fun and single life was fun!!

Adam and Brittany said...

HaHa... you guys look hard core! What are you going to be this year for halloween??? I was thinking of just wearing a black shirt and painting a huge pumpkin on my belly, 'cause that's what I feel like I look like about now!

Brooke said...

one word...HOT! HAHAHA

Brooke said...

one word...HOT! HAHAHA