10.08.2008

Conference Weekend


This weekend was a blast! I got to hang out with ALL of my cute sister-in-laws at once, which is rare since 2 of them live in Idaho and 1 in Arizona, but they all decided to come and visit! We took the kiddies to the pumpkin patch and the new Chuck-E-Cheese on Friday (which was beyond crowded!!) Saturday, we enjoyed listening to Conference and a big family dinner at Goodwood, and Sunday we relaxed, watched conference and ate a yummy homemade dinner! It was so fun to see you all! I especially enjoyed the massage exchange with Veva all weekend! Us Prego girls need those back massages :) I have gained nearly THIRTY pounds and I swear it is all sitting right on my lower back and PINCHING it! oowww...it hurts. I have to get through SIX more weeks!..I can do it! :)

Having fun with his cousins on the hay ride.

Comparing bellys...hmm..I think I have her BEAT! Give her 12 1/2 weeks to catch up ;)

9 comments:

Trinity said...

Fun. Us Powell girls have traditions for Conference weekends too. We all get together and go shopping and to dinner while the men attend Priesthood meeting. In the Spring we are going to start pedicures. Can't wait. Glad you got to see your sis in laws.

Sheena said...

aww wasn't Conference so good!! I love love loved President Monson's talk at the end of the first sunday session! I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I could feel the baby move across my belly. I miss that so bad...so I am super jealous that you get to feel all of that right now.....I think I need another baby! :)

Jill said...

What a fun weekend! Nice looking belly too! :)

Amy said...

How cute you are!!!! This is Amy (Hancock) who you used to live across the street from. I got your address off Becky's blog. Congrats on the new baby!! You are darling pregnant, the 30 pounds will be worth it! Email me your email address so I can "invite" you to ours and we can keep in touch! hancock(dot)family(at)yahoo(dot)com

Brooke and Darin said...

I know, I know I need to do a new post but I've so bad at taking pics lately. Don't worry I will get one up there soon. Ya it was Zilch that we played! I loved it!

misha rees said...

Aw Meg.. You are SO going to have a little guy soon! Im a little jealous.. I wont lie! You look absolutely gorgeous though!I sent your invitation today! I hope you guys can come!! october 18th! Trailer Trash Bash "y'all" !!:) Hope all is well! oxo

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Your belly is so cute, I hope I look half as great as you do when I'm prego!! Looks like you guys had some fun. Me and my mom had a GNO and went to dinner with my grandma and aunt judy and then we went to real deals for there GNO it was so fun!! Conference is the all time best!!

Our Fun Times said...

It was seriously such a fun weekend! Thanks for hangin out with me!! :) By the way, love the Halloween costume above!~ hehe

Ayrion said...

My kiddies were so sad they couldn't party with everyone....stinks to be divorced....but it's better than being married to you know who!!! I'm glad we got to hang out and I'm glad you got to meet Brett. Later!!!