On Friday, I had my OB appt. and found out that little Jace weighs a little over three pounds. I can't beleive I am already 30 weeks!! Crazy! This little guy will be here before we know it! We didn't get any pictures this time. He looked so squished, it was hard to see anything anyways. So this picture is from the 4d exam. He looks like a little rope climber with the umbilical cord between his legs.
Monday was Dallin's 26th birthday!! I know this is a little late, but I thought I would still do a birthday tribute to my sweet husband. :) soo..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Ü
Looks like our little Bentley..
Best buddies!
What a stud ;)

Now 26 with a family and one on the way! (I am a bad wife and didn't take a picture of him on his actual birthday) WE LOVE YOU!!
13 comments:
I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! Seems like its gone by really fast- I'm sure it doesn't for you! :) And Happy Birthday to Dallin!
Happy Birthday Dallin. I always think of you and Cam in September. I always know it is your birthday along with my Moms. I hope you had a great one.
Hillari
What a fun post! I love the pic of the baby... we will call him Tarzan! :) And I just love those pics of Dallin!! So great! Love ya! Wow, 30 weeks!! Sweet Diggity!
Happy birthday Dallin!! YEAH for birthdays I LOVE birthdays they are so fun to celebrate!! Holy cow i can't believe how far along you are so exciting!!
I love the little rope climber pic! It is so much harder to get a good view of them when they're so cramped, huh? Our Dr. said he would try to get a good face shot at 32 weeks, because he said her cheeks should be nice and chubby =) Has your dr. pointed out any hair on little Jace's head in the ultrasound? Our dr. was like, wow, she has a lot of hair, and he pointed out all of this fuzz on the top of her skull, I'm so anxious to know what color it will be! A little more than 9 weeks to go!!!
Happy Birthday Dallin!! Congrats on your little guy getting so big in your belly, that is so exciting!
Hey Megs... I'm so excited for you guys to have another baby! That is awesome. It is crazy what they can do with ultrasound these days!
Okay Megan You need to put on your blog that you entered the cutest baby bump contest. I was looking at Lynsey Forests blog and saw that her friend entered so I went on to vote but saw yours so I voted for yours. So you need to put it on so everyone knows to go vote.
Good luck Hillari
Okay, Love this post because of all the old photos of Dal but I agree with Hillari my friend emailed me to check out one of her friends and I found you so I voted for you was well. hehe
I love your family picture at the bottom it is adorable. I can't wait until we have everything paid off other than our house it will be so nice. Our big purchase this year and investment was central air. Not cheap, but so worth it! And school is dang expensive! Can't wait until he is finished... hopefully in 2 years. Happy Birthday to your hubby.
P.S. Joni and Adam is that Joni Schneiter or however you spell it? If so tell her hi! Her blog is private as you know I would love to keep in touch with her too.
Girl I wish I would have known you were in the baby bump contest. I have just been mindly voting for my friend and I should have sent a vote for YOU!! By the way, I was showing the guys at work all the baby bump photos online and I didn't even say anything when your picture came up and some guys were like, 'WOA! She's the hottest one!'. It's true, you look beautiful!
This brings back a lot of memories!!! Gotta love em!
Post a Comment