9.29.2008

Here fishy, fishy!


Dallin decided to get a new fly fishing reel with his birthday money. He tested it out on Saturday, and this is what he got! His biggest fish! 23 1/2 inches.

15 comments:

Trinity said...

I don't know if I could pick up a fish! Glad he enjoyed his present.

Kelsey said...

Hey! My name's Kelsey, I'm Heather's cousin... Dallin's friend.. anyway, I love your family photos! Did you have blush photo do them? How were her prices? How was she with your little one? I need some new ones, and have been photographer shopping! Let me know! Thanks so much! Take care!

jared & amy nelson said...

Megan, Thanks for the happy birthday. How sweet of you. I always remember Dallin and Cambria have birthdays close to ours. Sounds like he had a good day. Also, you are looking very cute. Congrats on that baby coming soon. We will have to take a trip to see you guys sometime. Talk soon.

Our Fun Times said...

Dude, that is awesome!! That thing is huge!! Nice Catch big bro!! I wish I could have been there to see it! :)

The Coach and his Wife said...

My hubby took that pic :) He was so glad to be able to go fishing instead of cleaning out the basement with me! Boys will be Boys

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I hate fish i think they look nasty and taste nasty but my husband LOVES fishing!! He would be right there with your hubby that is quite the fish and he looks SOO proud!!

Linds Forrest said...

That's awesome!! Are you going to stuff it and mount it in your family room?! :)

Adam and Brittany said...

He looks extremely happy! Adam will be jealous when I show him =)

The Gibson's said...

Mike was so jelous. I am glad he had fun.

Brooke said...

i love how you gush about his fishy :)nice work dallin

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

NiCE! Where did he catch it?? We're so there :)

Oh, and to update you...the reading is not going so well...only because I've had too many other things. I did make it through the first one, Twilight, in about 3 days...would have been quicker if my kids would have quit buggin' ;) I'm workin' on #2, not too far into it yet...lovin' em though!!

Becky said...

Awh, Dallin. I really miss his leaping to and fro across the drive way when ever we would drive by. Seriously, I do. Noone else does that around here!

Jenn said...

Bry said he saw that fishy in person and said it was huge! Nice catch Dallin!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

he needs to call my hubby next time, he has been so busy with school he needs a break!! We will go shop or out to lunch~!

Brooke and Darin said...

Nice fish! Hey Megan we hung out with Cambria and Mike the other night at the Ewing's house. They are so much fun and their kids are darling!