
I LOVE SuMmEr TiMe!! On the 24th of July, we headed down to the new Splash Pad in So. Ogden for some FrEe fun! :) It is such a cool park! I am so glad there is something fun close to my house that we can cruise up to on those hOt summer days! Bentley had a really good time playing in the water and on the playground. We spent a little over an hour running through and playing in all the water..we decided it was time to go when we saw a kid who was honestly like EIGHT years old PEE right in the middle of the splash pad!! Seriously? It's not like a pool where it's kind of disguised.. You could see it streaming down his leG! I know..GROSS. We were so grossed out, we decided it was time to go. Bentley needed a nap anyways :) Bentley and I also got to go to Laguna Beach this week with my sis-in laws and his cute little cousins! I LOVE the water. I will

be so sad when summer is over.. :O(


7 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Summer is so much fun!
That place looks fun (minus the pee)! Where is it in South Ogden?
that's gross. at least he didn't poop. haha that would close the whole place down for the day! okay sorry that's gross
YEAH!! I'm so glad you found my blog can i just say your family is darling and congrats on the new baby thats so great megan!! I will for sure have to keep checking out your blog :-)
That looks like so much fun! I will have to take my little guys down there, I just hope that they don't get peed on!
Your family is so cute! It was fun to see how you are doing! I haven't seen you in like 2 years (at Target, I think).
ew...haha jk looks uber fun!...aw soooo excited to see your canvas!
Time just goes by way to fast especially summer! I've heard a lot of people love that slash pad place it's nice there is really somewhere you can go for free! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment