8.05.2008

I can't believe they got kicked off!



Chealsea and Mark should have FoR sUrE been in the Finale this week! I am a little bummed they got kicked off! Check out how AMAZING they are!! This dance ROCKS!

Pause my music to watch :)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

so I dont ever watch all they dancing shows but that was hot! loved it ...and thats the dance they got kick off for..um ok must be politics haha

Megan said...

Well, actually that dance was done a few weeks ago..BUT STILL!! They are HOT!

The Gibson's said...

Yeah, I agree with you megan they shouldn't have been kicked off! Marc maybe but Chelsea was my favorite I think she is awesome and I am so mad she won't be on this week arrrrrr. Sorry about the rodeo I do think we tried to call you but your phone keeps kicking us to voice mail and then it says the box is full, stupid phones!!!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

MAN!!! I wish we had cable tv we can't even get local channels at our house cause of the trees. I miss this show so much!!

P.S. I lived in south weber when i was little its nice there i love it!! The little girls will be raised by there mothers the each have different mom's. They are both crazy ladies though so hopefully it will all be ok!! My husband is a big goof he worked at Executive titles doing title stuff for housing and real estate is just horrible right now!! So he is just looking around for sure if you guys know of anything let us know he would love it!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

That was my very favorite dance of the whole show! And i'm so sad they got kicked off, too! Sad...

Meg-we can we get together?! seriously we need to!

just dandee said...

Hey there! Thanks for finding us. It is so nice to hear from you. Thank you blogging world for keeping us in touch. Your pictures are so cute. Who did your family pictures? They are fabulous! I am amazed at how big Bentley has gotten. I mean I know they do that but WOW! AND... Congratz on baby# 2. Good Luck! Oh and I totally agree with you about Chelsea. She is amazing and should have made it to the top! But that is politics for ya!

Megan said...

h

Megan said...

h