Hey Meg. So I have to tell you something kinda weird. We have some friends in our ward and we always go up to their parents house in Peterson. They are the Ewings. And I don't know how we got talking about it but I guess you have a sister in law that lives by them...Cambria? I don't know if you know Ronda Ewing but somehow your name came up and ya, just thought I'd tell you. It's a small world.
Thanks for comming up on Saturday! We had so much fun! It was fun to be able to talk and catch up! Your little guy is so ADORABLE! Hope we can get together sometime soon!
10 comments:
naughty little boys we both have! its nice to see some proof for your stories :)
Oh my gosh, he is such a cutie! At least he tried to clean it up!
Hey Meg. So I have to tell you something kinda weird. We have some friends in our ward and we always go up to their parents house in Peterson. They are the Ewings. And I don't know how we got talking about it but I guess you have a sister in law that lives by them...Cambria? I don't know if you know Ronda Ewing but somehow your name came up and ya, just thought I'd tell you. It's a small world.
How adorable is that. He is a stud. Lets hang out soon =)
ha ha ha that is so cute I love that he calls it cake!! At least he was trying to clean up his mess :-) you have taught him well
I love that kid. It was so good to see you yesterday. love ya sis!!
So funny! I love "cake" too! Has he tried the strawberry kind? I know Brogan loves strawberry milk.
Meg! Your blog is precious! Lets plan an "event" this weekend.. ya?! Let me know your sched OXmi
Thanks for comming up on Saturday! We had so much fun! It was fun to be able to talk and catch up! Your little guy is so ADORABLE! Hope we can get together sometime soon!
K- had to laugh my head off when i saw this clip! At least he was willing to help clean up the mess...gotta love it!
Post a Comment