7.27.2008

Tagged Ü

Thanks Katie!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Getting ready to become a TEENAGER! WaHoO!
2. Being a dorky new 7th grader in Jr. High
3. Trying to remeber all of my seven different classes in one day AND my locker com..haha
4. Going to Bear Lake with my family
5. Being a care free kid!

5 Things on my "to do" list
1. Cleaning and Laundry are always on my "to do" list...do I always do them? um..no!
2. CLEAN MY CAR!
3. Yard work..mow the back yard and attempt pulling weeds
4. Get ready for bed..:)
5. Charge my phone

5 Places I've lived
1. California
2. Myrtle Creek, Oregon
3. So. Ogden, Utah
4. Ephraim, Utah - YaHoo
5. Clinton, Utah and NOW, So. Weber, Utah! We LOVE it here!

5 Bad Habits
1. Biting my nails for sure!
2. Not making dinner enough
3. Not being patient
4. Stubborn..but I am getting better!
5. Worrying about the little things..

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. TRAVEL! Anywhere and everywhere
2. Help out other people who need it
3. Go on major shopping sprees!
4. Not worry about money!
5. Write out some BIG tithing checks!..

5 Favorite foods/snacks
1. My new favorite is Jamba's chocolate moody! YUMMY
2. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and milk
3. I have really liked corn on the cob and..
4. baked potatoes lately!
5. Wingers StIcKy FiNgErS! Mmmm..

5 People I'm tagging
1. Ayrion Adams
2. Megan Whimpey
3. Michelle Hansen
4. Alexis Garrett
5. Brittany Hutchinson

3 comments:

Brooke said...

rude you didnt tag me hahahah jk so i talked to cam and I think a sleep over it is :)

.:sommersclan:. said...

Thanks for answering my tag. I laughed so hard at the tithing part. I didn't even think about that. That tells you what a good person I am:) Sorry I haven't talked to you for awhile. I actually didn't get your email until like 11:00 Monday night, but it all worked out. Did you get Benny's room done? I need to come see it. I am so stressed and busy right now with the move, so I will have to come down some time next week. Love ya!!

Skyler and Katie said...

I'm glad there are other wifes who don't make dinner a lot, I rarely make dinner, I don't like to cook, but I really want to learn.