So Saturday morning, we all woke up with not a whole lot on our agenda (for once!) So we decided to round up some of the fam for a movie! :) We went and saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth" IN 3D! It was pretty entertaining and a good movie for the kids! If you see this movie, you HAVE to see it in 3D at the Megaplex! Otherwise...maybe not worth it.. :)It was the last weekend that Veva was going to be here because they take the big move to AZ on Friday. :( So after the movie, Dallin's mom, Veva and I did some sweet pedicures for each other! :) Good times..we hope to see you sOon Veva!!
I had to steal this pic from Veva's blog..so thanks Vev :)

6 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. Did Bently sit through the whole thing? I am sad for you that Veva is moving. I feel your pain since Mindee lives in AZ also. But at least you have somewhere you can go on vacation!!!!! Oh I finally got your thank you letter on Saturday, cause Joe never ckecks his mail. But I would have to agree about what you said about our friendship. You are so awesome and I am so glad that we have gotten to know each other. Love ya:)
Looks like some fun! Hey I have been meaning to get your address to send you something for over a week, and now I have something else I want to send you.....so I am really just needing your little address from ya....:)
Megz, you can steal my pictures anytime you want to! :) Yeah, so Dallin is a spaz...of course he made that face...would we expect anything different! By the way, my pedicure is amazing! It looks like I went to a place and got it done. Little does anyone know that my sister-in-law and mom did it! hehe I'm so proud of it right now! :) Love ya sis and good call on the movie Sat. it was a blast! Love ya Vevs
I just love your pictures that Brook did! You look beautiful in them by the way! I think Chad and I are going to have her do our pictures too! We should do lunch sometime!
Such a cute family, are all of those your inlaws? Lots of little kids for Bently to play with!
Hello! We have changed our blog address to mikeandelise.blogspot.com Just take away our last name. :)
Hey, that was SOOOOOOO fun today! Thanks so much for inviting us! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment