7.17.2008

Cherry Hill

Yesterday we had some fUn in the SuN! :) My mom got some free tickets to Cherry Hill, so we decided to try it out! We asked Katie, Jackson, Elise and Aiva to come with! We had a lot of fun, it is a great waterpark for little kids. Even with all the slides, water and kids, Bentley still wanted to push around the stroller I brought him in..? I had to convince him (after a few temper tantrums) that he wAnTeD to play in the water! For some reason, he has been so obsessed with pushing around that stroller eVeRyWhEre, and when it is time to put it away..bring on the screaming and tears.. He is such a strong willed little guy..He is definitly teaching me to have patience! Something I wasn't blessed with! Despite his little outburts, we had a GrEaT time in the water! It is so rewarding to watch your little one have fun :) I think Katie, Elise and I had the most fun though, taking turns going down the big tube slide! You get drenched, it was awesome! I forgot how much I LOVE waterparks! I think I need to go with JUST friends..and NO kids for once! :) A waterpark trip without a fussy 2 year old?! Do those exist? I should find out :)

10 comments:

.:sommersclan:. said...

I would have to agree with going somewhere with out the whiny kids. I just don't think that exsists anymore now that we are moms:>) Maybe someday. But if you think about it, if dads had to do it then our kids would never leave the house and do fun stuff like that--right--So mothers definately are special to be able to still love there little ones even after a hard day! But I think that the boys had a lot of fun in water so I am super glad that we got to go with you!!!!!

The Greens said...

I see commercials on tv for this place all the time and have been wanting to go SO bad!! SO I am jealous! Ü

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like a fun time! Cherry Hill's tube slide is THE BOMB!! And hello, your family pictures from Brooke, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!

Adam and Brittany said...

His stroller obsession reminds me of that commercial where the little boy keeps bumping the stroller into the garbage can over and over again...ha ha, so funny. You are a good mom, I'm sure Bentley had a ton of fun!

Megan said...

haha! Brittany, that is SOOO Bentley! Thanks for the good laugh :)

The Gibson's said...

I want to go! Looks like you had fun. I'll talk to you soon love ya

aLeXis said...

Oh, love Cherry Hill. The little kid play area is great! Bentley's hair is my favorite. Love...love...love it!

Brooke said...

envy! you have time for playing haha and heck yes we will so party will the boys play in the dirt for a few days :) oh I post a preview of avery! shes soooo beautiful. girls are sooooo my thing to photography haha

mike and elise said...

SOOOOO much fun!!!! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for inviting us!!!!

Our Fun Times said...

Megzy, I'm with you: I absolutely love waterparks! We were meant to be sister-in-laws. And that Bentley is so dang cute! Yes, strong willed, but so handsome...watchout all the girls will be after him! :) Love ya Bye