So here it is! A cute picture of the baby weighing in at 1.4 lbs! I think he is going to look like Bentley! He has the same little nose, cheeks and lips that Bentley had :) So cute.. I couldn't get the picture to scan and upload right, so I took a picture of the picture and now it looks funny.. I am obviously not a computer genious! Anyways, the targeted exam went great. She said she didn't see anything wrong and his heart and brain looked great. She also pointed out how relaxed he was and said that was a good sign he is getting all the nutrients he needs. He kicked his little legs a lot and pulled some pretty funny faces! It is so crazy to be able to see your little one INSIDE your tummy! It was really a neat experience. And a relief to see that everything is progressing the way it should be..so far. Being pregnant seems to make me a worry wart! Is that normal? Anyways, hope you enjoy the picture!P.s..Do you like it spelt Jace or Jayce?
19 comments:
I know a Jace and that's how he spells it so I guess that's my vote. If you spell it Jayce people might call him Jay more often than if you spell it Jace.
Okay I don't really know any of this for a fact so take it for what it's worth!
He is so cute! He looks so comfy in there! I'm so happy that they said everything is right on "target!" We have our targeted ultrasound next week, and I'm way excited...but nervous too! I'm definitely a worrier, I think it's just part of being a mommy. Are you feeling him kick you a lot?? I can feel her kick me, but Adam can't yet. Hopefully soon!
Oh my that is a great picture of the baby. I can't wait to meet little Jace or Jayce I say spell it the closest way to your fathers name I like the spelling of both
SO FUN! I can't wait until I am in that stage of life. He looks great! I think Jace because people might pronounce it jay-see or something wierd like that if it is spelled jayce. Just a thought. I love that name though.
He looks so cute. He does look a lot like Bently. I vote for Jace. So I hope that helps you!!!! I am glad that the appt went well for you. I remeber when I was prego with Jack and I was a worry wart too. So I think that is normal. But just know that everything is going great and that you and the baby are healty. I just can't believe how big he has gotten. Cause you definately don't show it at all!!!
I love ultrasounds it is the neatest thing to get to see your baby inside of you. He looks darling. I work in OB at the hospital. It is a smaller hospital so I do Labor and Delivery, postpartum, and nursery. But mostly Labor and delivery. I love it. It is the best job in the world. So I know what you mean on being a worry wort because I worked in OB the whole time I was pregnant so I knew all the bad stuff that could happen. It was scary at times. But someone told me you worry more with the second pregnancy I don't know why.
Oh, so very sweet! The little guy looks like he is saying prayers in there. So darn cute! Oh, my vote is for Jace, keep it simple.
P.S. Thanks for seeing the "cute" in my naughty little boys. They were cOMpLeTe stinkers...poor Brooke! What a sweetheart (thanks for introducing us to her). She was such a trooper to hang in there all night with us (although, she will probably RuN the other way if she ever sees us coming her way again!).
Hey Megan!! I love you! How the heck are you? I'm trying to set up a blog so i'm not sure if this is going to work but I'd love to keep in touch with you. Congrats on your little family! I don't know if you need my email or what but let me know.
Brooke
I like it spelled Jace better. I think that Jayce looks more of a girls name and could be confused for Jay-cee. Anyways, that picture is so cute. I tried calling you the other day by the way.
Aren't those 3D pictures the coolest? He looks so cute already! I can't wait to see him when he gets OUT HERE. I vote for Jace. I think people might see jayce, and think that it's the girls' name "jaycee."
ah hes sooo cute! and if you want my 2 cents I think jace is more manly that the pretty Y in it :)
Oh megz, he already looks like he's cute! I'm not joking...he looks soooo cute! I love that ultrasound....amazing! Oh my gosh, I'm freaking out right now...another cute little monkey! Name spelling: I like Jace, but that is just me...Jayce is a cute spelling too so I guess I should say....Love ya sis, and I'm thinking about you guys!
Okay, so i went to write..I guess I should say, whatever you like best will be good! " Somehow I cut that off....weird, I know! Sorry for the confusion! Love ya Bye
Actually, I agree with Cambria...whatever is closest to your dad's spelling! Wow, I guess you get three posts from me! hehe
That is the sweetest little ultra sound picture I've ever see! Isn't it so comforting to see them in there all cozy and snug, theres nothing like it! ANd I lOve the name Jace! My sister-in-law just had a little boy and that's what they named him.. goOd choice!
Sooo cute Megan! That is such a darling picture.
That so exciting he looks so cute! Isn't technology great! :) I love the name by the way, however you end up spelling it.
i left ya a note on my blog under your comment :)
Oh...soooo cute!! I am so excited for this new little addition! You two make real cute babies. You sould have a dozen more! Hey we love and I am so sorry you didn't know about the rodeo last weekend (you really didn't miss out on too much)!! Talk to you soon. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment