Bentley turned two years old yesterday!! (May 26th) We had a really fun day! We started with going down to the new Fat Cats in Ogden. We played the arcade games for about an hour and a half, then we ate lunch at the Pizza Factory and finished off with a game of bowling, which Bentley loved! When we got home, Bentley took a nap and I went and finished my birthday errands..getting the balloons, ice cream, Cars cake and all the Cars plates and cups that goes with it. Then Ayrion, Aubree, Ryker and his grandma's came over for cake and ice cream which was actually really tasty for a store bought cake. Cambria and her family couldn't make it b/c both her kids came down with the Hand, Foot and Mouth Virus :( And I am thinking Bentley is getting it too. He started running a fever last night and pointing to his mouth and acting like it hurt. So we will see what happens??.. I think it turned out to be a pretty good birthday for him though! If he was getting sick, he was too side tracked by all the fun and presents!!

The car rides were his favorite!

Dallin getting into his hunting game!

Bentley really liked this game too, you were suppose to try and hit the lever with your token to dump the coins out of the back. Well we were doing really good, but this little girl was waiting so we let her go and then she hits it and wins like a thousand tickets!...Whatever.. :)


The car rides were his favorite!
Dallin getting into his hunting game!
Bentley really liked this game too, you were suppose to try and hit the lever with your token to dump the coins out of the back. Well we were doing really good, but this little girl was waiting so we let her go and then she hits it and wins like a thousand tickets!...Whatever.. :)
Being silly at lunch with Benny's new prizes.
Bentley didn't understand why he didn't get to play the WHOLE time! So he would get sad when it wasn't his turn..
Bentley got SO many cool presents. He got a rocking horse that makes horsy noises, a new car to ride, a t-ball set up, a pretend vacuum, cars, trains, batman, buzz light year, a doodle pad, and clothes! He loved it all! Thanks family!
7 comments:
Fun Birthday! I love looking at your blog! You are so cute! I miss you!!!
Oh man we missed out on a fun party. I hope Benny is doing better. Rhett isn't as cranky today. Love ya sis.
Wow, sounds like Benny had a wonderful birthday! Fun Stuff! I absolutely loved looking at all of the pictures! I wonder what your baby will be? I"m not sure....which to vote for! Can't wait to find out! Love ya sis, and it was fun to look at your pics!
I am so glad that he had a good B-day. I just can't believe that it has been two years since you had him. What a fun kid he is. I hope that he is feeling a lot better, cause Jackson wants to play with is buddy!!!!!! Every time Jackson looks at Bently's picture he asks if he can play. So get that little cutie better.
Ha ha! Do you love that i have been commenting every day on your blog!!? Of coarse you can copy one of my songs! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Bentley! I can't believe he is 2. I remember you guys being in the hospital like it was YESTERDAY!!! So, does he have that hand, foot, mouth thing for sure? Are we still on for Friday? Aiva's been fighting a cold, so I'll talk to you about all this tomorrow, k? Talk to ya soon!
I can't believe he is 2 already. It looks like you guys had a fun time and he got a lot of fun presents!
Post a Comment