5.22.2008
Family of four?..
Dallin, Bentley and I are very excited to announce we are going to have a new addition to our family!! :) I can't believe we are going to be a family of four! cRaZy!?! I had an ultrasound last night which determined I am almost 14 weeks along. She said everything looks good so far and you can already see little fingers and toes! She said "it" was already a very active baby, so I am in for some trouble.. Dallin and I decided..well I shouldn't lie... I decided that I am taking a long break after this little one if I want to survive more! I have been feeling some anxiety over having another baby and I haven't been feeling good at all, so I haven't been crazy excited..but after I saw those tiny little fingers, toes, arms, legs and that little heart beating, I became VERY excitied! I hope Bentley will be a good big brother. If Dallin lets me, maybe I will get him a little baby doll for practice :) We will find out if it's a boy or girl on June 20th..We will definitly let you know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! Also I love you template. Hopefully you are happy with it too. I can't wait for you to find out what you are having, it will be so exciting:-)
Oh my gosh, how did you find my blog? I am so excited! I have tried to call you like 4 times but you never answer. I am so excited for you guys to have another baby!! Congrats! We definitely need to do something way soon! Are you still working for the dentist? I graduate in one year, May 8, 2009. YAY!
By the way, this is the FIRST time I have ever seen a picture of Bentley. He is so cute!! I can't believe I never saw him before now though.
MEGAN!!! Hey girl! Oh my! I love love love your blog! I miss you so much! Congrats on the baby! Bentley is adorable!! And you are so gorgeous! I am so happy we can keep in touch with our blogs! Fun! I totally wish we could go back to Snow...man, the good ole days! I miss it. I miss being so careful and stuff. How is Dallin? i want you to post pic's of your house! I want a house soooo bad! And I want a puppy sooo bad! We can't have pet's at our apt. Oh well, maybe i should get a fish! Anyway...I love you!!!!!
Congrats again! Your blog looks so cute! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! See you soon!
Oh my gosh! Ya know what, I was totally thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had a blog! Yay I am so happy!! How are you? I'm going to go read your whole blog now.
Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!
Oh sister. I love your blog where did you get that template? Also I didn't know you were a little nervous about this little baby. I am glad you are feeling better and call me when you start feeling down. I love you so much I will do anything for you. Also I am sorry I exposed your son to that stupid Virus. HFM!! haaaaaaaaa
Congrats!!!! Hey Garrett and Quinten both got little boy dolls when a new addition came into our family and you tell Dallin that it is good practice! Looking forward to next week.
Lou
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations! That is so great!
Beth
Post a Comment