Bentley had his first little field trip with his pre school class. They went to Pack Farms Pumpkin Patch and learned all about the different pumpkins, gourds and squash. They ran through the Hay Maze, picked a pumpkin and said Hi to the horses. He had such a great time! So did his tag-a-long brother Jace!
9 comments:
So stinkin cute! I just love em...and Jace's shirt is to die for. What handsome little men you have. How fun that they got to do that for Pre-school, I never got to do anything like that. I was jipped I guess. :) Love ya megz
So cute! Don't you love all the preschool fieldtrips? :) I love that Avery gets to tag along too. So fun! Your boys are getting so big.
Glad you had fun, we are heading there tomorrow.
How fun, I love those types of places! Your boys are so cute!
HE IS THE CUTEST EST EST
Such cute pictures...Jace is adorable! So when is it time for another?
I see you are going private. Here is my gmail account if you don't have it. ryandbritt@gmail.com
Looks like y'all are having tons of fun.
i miss you, when are you going to blog again? we HAAVVVEEEEEEE to get together...this year!
So cute!
https://www.riafasha.com/2018/07/asuransi-kesehatan.html
Post a Comment