10.04.2010

Dollar Tree

I was at the Dollar Tree the other day looking for a black poster board. I wanted to make little black bats to hang from my chandelier over my dining table. I picked up a couple black crows to add to my Halloween decor. I put one on my mantel and it's my favorite part now! And it was a dollar! I love cheap finds like that.

If you haven't left your email yet on the post below, please do!

9 comments:

Sarah Cook said...

Hey Megan,
I found your blog through Collette's. It's been fun to see what you and your cute family are up to. I'd love to be included if you go private. Count me in!

Sarah

Sarah Cook said...

Oh -- just realized it won't show my full name :) I'm sure you know lots of Sarah's :) But Sarah (DeYoung)!

Anonymous said...

I love the arangement!! cute, very fall, and Halloween too of course!

Sheena said...

yay for cheap finds! :)
count me in at;
sheena.32@hotmail.com

Britt said...

britt.shepherd@yahoo.com (hopefully you can guess wo this is :)

Sawyer and Eliot said...

I wanna read your blog! I just barely saw you had one from Courts' foot zoning. Email is jennygarn09@gmail.com

The Brandt Family said...

So thanks again for having us the other night. We loved seeing you guys and I thought the boys did great! We need to get them together more often...love the crow ....along with everything else at your house....including your house!

Flower Photography said...

Hey Megs,
Count me in!!! I love looking at your blog and being in the loop!!!
So please add my e-mail bryan.fowler@comcast.net
thnks
Collette

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Hey Megan,
Its Holly from Bunko. I check in your blog every once and a while and enjoy seeing your family and what they are doing.
Here's my e-mail hollyackett@yahoo.com