8.18.2010

Family Reunion in Driggs

Over the 24th of July, the Whitears got together at Randy & Lachere's awesome new cabin in Driggs, ID (which is 30 mi outside of Jackson, WY) We had such a fun, relaxing time and I can't wait to go back!


The first day we decided to go to a kids fishing pond and try our luck.

Millie needed to borrow some shorts from Jace...she's lookin' like a gangsta!


Good job Cam!

Veva was reelin' em in!

Ha! This one started flipping all over the place right in front of Veva's face and mike captured her expression at just the right moment!

Jace caught some with the help of daddy!

Bentley was a pro, he caught 5 or 6 fish all by himself!

I caught some too!


Look how stylish Mill's shorts are now!

I caught something else that wasn't so fun....MYSELF! I was casting right in front of some bushes (which everyone warned me not to do, but I wasn't getting caught on them, so I didn't listen) My hook got caught on a bush so I pulled it fast and tight to try and get it out, AND I DID and the hook flew right into my neck! Holy cow, it hurt. I looked over at Cam and said, "Uh, Cam, I think I hooked myself." She looked at me like, "HUH???" So she came over and said, "OH YOU DID!" Dallin tried to get it out but the hook was curved around in my skin, you couldn't just pull it out without taking a chunk of flesh with you.

So I had Randy (Dr.) come over and try to take it out. He succeeded but it hurt like a b*!@#




The girls played a game of Phase 10 which lasted about SIX hours. But it was some of the best six hours of my life! lol We had so much fun.


Heading to church on our last day. Here's the cute grandkids minus 11 -some couldn't make it :(


Look at Bentley's face in this one, he is so over it by now.

No comments: