5.30.2010

All I could do was drop my jaw to the floor

in amazement at how fast this happened

These pictures are after most of the damage was taken care of and I could finally grab the camera. His clothes and hands were covered in my lipstick, leaving lipstick handprints EVERYWHERE. That was fun.
It took him all of 60 seconds to create that mess. I was getting him some milk to give him before his nap and I was listening to him whine by his crib and then it suddenly got quiet. 60 seconds later I walk up stairs and there he was creating a masterpiece on his face.


Ooh Jace, I love you.

4 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious!! haha I always joke with craig that he doesn't need to get worried until Millie goes silent. When she is silent, that means she is IN to something!! haha She pulled baking soda out the other day all over the Kitchen floor....those little tornadoes! haha :) Tell Bentley Happy Late B-day big boy!!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

love it!!!!!!

Cuties on Top said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog through Trudy's and have looked at it a few times because you look SO familiar! I'm guessing we went to Snow together (since you're on Trudy's "Snow Badgers" list, but I don't know if we had a class together? Were in the same ward? I'm not sure...anyway. I think your blog is adorable and your boys are SO cute. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog, and sorry to leave a totally random comment!