3.16.2010

Who's 16 months old today?!

THIS GUY!

There goes darn time again... flyin' by quicker than I'd like. My cousin said something on her blog awhile ago that Dallin and I could not agree with more. She said she wants to always have a baby in the house..you know..like a pet.. :) If I could just always have a baby that would never get big and sassy, I would LOVE it. They grow WAY too fast.
He is loving the outdoors this year now that he can walk and EXPLORE!

Bentley loves having him be big enough to play with him more.

No more baby..now he's a toddlin', dirt diggin' little boy.

7 comments:

Beth said...

He is gorgeous! What a little man!

Let's do it, Megan. Let's find ourselves that pet baby to keep around.

Our Fun Times said...

Oh my goodness, he is 16 months....what!!! That means Millie is 13 months....ahhhhhh!!! I agree, I want a baby in the house forever too. :) I wish Millie and Jace lived by eachother, they were soooo cute together at moms last time. I loved it when Jace came and gave her a big huge sweet kiss!! Much better than a big huge bite haha :) Funny! Love ya sis

Trinity said...

Happy 16 months on this here 16th day of March!

Sheena said...

CUTE Pictures! Brooke is rubbing off on you! :) He is a doll!

mike and elise said...

I can't believe how big he is! Happy 16 months Jace! So cute. :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

He is so very loveable..

Adam and Brittany said...

Can you believe our babies are 16 mo. old?! Crazy, time goes by too fast. Love his long hair, he's quite the stud.