3.08.2010

I need your opinion

I am wanting to make some simple curtains for our toy room in the basement. I want the fabric to be pretty gender neutral, and I want greys, yellows and blues in it. I found these 2 that are pretty close to what I am wanting. Which one do you like better?




elephants or giraffes?

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I like the giraffes! Ya wanna make me some curtains too?? lol

trudy...{and jamo} said...

both are way cute...
i think i like the giraffes!

Linds Forrest said...

Giraffes! Cute colors and patterns!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I like them both a lot, but my heart belongs to the long necked relatives of mine.

The Greens said...

both super cute!! but I do like the giraffes just a little more Ü

Beth said...

Giraffes, but I love that elephant pattern.

Megan said...

I was leaning towards the giraffes too, and it's cheaper! Thanks for your help, I just ordered the fabric!

Our Fun Times said...

Both are cute, but I like the Giraffes more. haha just read what you posted above...so I guess you don't need my opinion anymore...haha

grant + brittany said...

giraffes! so so cute.