2.23.2010

What is it?

I was playing with the boys this morning and grabbed Jace, lifted up his shirt to blow a raspberry on his tummy and saw THIS!

I thought it was some infected, scabby rash of some sort and started to worry. In about 2.5 seconds I thought how "That wasn't there last night, He is starting to come down with a cough, could it be some wierd side effect of something? WHAT IS IT?"

Then I saw some some yellowish stuff on the inside of his shirt.

Then I smelt it.

It was chewed up, sticky, slimey fruit snacks that he spit into his hands and smeared all over his belly.

Sounds like my Jace. :)

4 comments:

Cuties on Top said...

Haha!! That is too funny! Classic kids and their fruit snacks!:)

Our Fun Times said...

That is awesome! Isn't funny how fast the mother instincts click in and autoatically you are diagnosing them....so great.

Adam and Brittany said...

That is so something I would do...hahahaha! Thanks for sharing =)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Hilarious!