I'm going to see 'Dear John' this weekend! looks like a tear jerker though so we'll see how it goes.. and very excited about Valentines Day the movie. Chick flick heaven!
dear john= emotional mess. haha it was good but it was hard to watch... i left bawling.
valentine's day i will be seeing this weekend and I'm excited. not expecting too much considering it's a star full cast and the story will probably jump around a lot... but lots of eye candy! :)
3 comments:
I'm going to see 'Dear John' this weekend! looks like a tear jerker though so we'll see how it goes.. and very excited about Valentines Day the movie. Chick flick heaven!
Me Either.. The book killed me, but in a beautiful kind of way.. Think of me whenever you watch them, it'll be like I'm watching them with you;) JK!
dear john= emotional mess. haha it was good but it was hard to watch... i left bawling.
valentine's day i will be seeing this weekend and I'm excited. not expecting too much considering it's a star full cast and the story will probably jump around a lot... but lots of eye candy! :)
Post a Comment